woodzyspl Posted August 30, 2011 Report Posted August 30, 2011 some scientist believe it. most don't. if happens well it happens i don't think we can do much to prepare who knows where random earthquakes and flooding could come. same as tornado's ect ect.. just sit back wait and see. if nothing happen come back here and LOL at being scared. Quote AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
Baydestrian Posted August 30, 2011 Report Posted August 30, 2011 Just found this great article, even though it will be in our orbit it will be 2.4million miles away vertically. I'll believe this guy over the "theories" mentioned above, he threw in facts I hadn't considered haha. We shall see though! http://astrobob.areavoices.com/2011/04/04/comet-elenin-will-not-destroy-the-earth/ Quote 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
EBW Posted August 30, 2011 Report Posted August 30, 2011 Its gonna be my brithday.... I will be to drunk to care Quote Kenwood KIV-BT900 Front Stage RF 400-4 Runs off dedicated 4 awg ofc RE 6.5 125.5. Lanzar Max Pro 6.5 Boston S60 6.5 components Rear Soundstream BX-15 Boston S60 6.5 components 4x Sundown SA8 v1.5 Crescendo BC3500D 2.4 net 28hz 4 runs of 0 gauge Big 3 HC2400 700ca up front Singer 350 Amp Alt No deadener :/ Scytek Galaxy Alarm
C.Sanchez.A Posted August 30, 2011 Report Posted August 30, 2011 Its gonna be my brithday.... I will be to drunk to care September 25th? I hear ya! Quote Click Links To View Build Logs 1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show) 2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily) 1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.) 1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project) Youtube Channel
JEMT8 Posted August 30, 2011 Author Report Posted August 30, 2011 This is supposedly the coming of tan. People have been talking about this shit for years. Who knows. If freaky stuff starts happening soon we will know. I would figure all this would happen gradually instead of just BAM! Quote formerly known as Jaylor Swift
EBW Posted August 31, 2011 Report Posted August 31, 2011 Its gonna be my brithday.... I will be to drunk to care September 25th? I hear ya! Yours too? Well in case die happy b day bud Quote Kenwood KIV-BT900 Front Stage RF 400-4 Runs off dedicated 4 awg ofc RE 6.5 125.5. Lanzar Max Pro 6.5 Boston S60 6.5 components Rear Soundstream BX-15 Boston S60 6.5 components 4x Sundown SA8 v1.5 Crescendo BC3500D 2.4 net 28hz 4 runs of 0 gauge Big 3 HC2400 700ca up front Singer 350 Amp Alt No deadener :/ Scytek Galaxy Alarm
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.