Sonic Electronix

spending $10,000 on a system

4 dc level 6 or fi 18s 6th order wall with 5k per sub. then batts and alt id rather heeps and heeps batt power so barley any drop...

dunno how much that would cost but yeh lol

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

4 dc level 6 or fi 18s 6th order wall with 5k per sub. then batts and alt id rather heeps and heeps batt power so barley any drop...

dunno how much that would cost but yeh lol

well 4 lvl 6s would be 6 grand alone lol, thats not an option. but 4 18 btls would be a possibility.

My youtube channel, please subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza

n3 btls like db don..fuck yeahh

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

no thanks, i want to play music.

Have you not seen his setup? His is a daily MUSICAL setup. If it wasnt the port wouldnt be in the middle. It is his daily driver that he uses to travel, mud in, etc. It plays music just fine. The whole you cant play lower than the drivers FS is a myth and they will play as low as you want them to. I talked to nick from AA about it and he said they are great on music as well as DB don's truck. 160s on music daily with 4 15s. Whatever you think you know about his being a burping/comp setup is completely incorrect.

As for your setup. As said, id get the 6 subs you want, and just add more power slowly. Thatll save you another $1000+ for power wire/wood/speakers, etc. As for space, whats your max measurements and people can suggest you different subs unless you're set on these. If you're locked on two alts thats fine...id rather have 3 alts and 6 or so D3100s.

Uhhhh. Amps dont create imp rise.

This thread is retarded.

Electrical alone for 12k rms...

Alt set up 1600

Batts. 1400

Wire. 600

And 155+ db isnt something you can just buy.

Please dont insult us that work for our 55+.

Thanks

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Uhhhh. Amps dont create imp rise.

This thread is retarded.

Electrical alone for 12k rms...

Alt set up 1600

Batts. 1400

Wire. 600

And 155+ db isnt something you can just buy.

Please don't insult us that work for our 55+.

Thanks

amp rise / box rise. i don't care its the same to me. either way with any kind of rise your not getting the most out of your amps.

and if its retarted then stay off my post. simple as that. i'm spending 10k on a system and i wanna hear some input. and 155+ db is something you can buy obviously? just takes some hard work and good planning..

no thanks, i want to play music.

Have you not seen his setup? His is a daily MUSICAL setup. If it wasnt the port wouldnt be in the middle. It is his daily driver that he uses to travel, mud in, etc. It plays music just fine. The whole you cant play lower than the drivers FS is a myth and they will play as low as you want them to. I talked to nick from AA about it and he said they are great on music as well as DB don's truck. 160s on music daily with 4 15s. Whatever you think you know about his being a burping/comp setup is completely incorrect.

As for your setup. As said, id get the 6 subs you want, and just add more power slowly. Thatll save you another $1000+ for power wire/wood/speakers, etc. As for space, whats your max measurements and people can suggest you different subs unless you're set on these. If you're locked on two alts thats fine...id rather have 3 alts and 6 or so D3100s.

ive heard of him, but i never really checked him out, ill look him up now. and im not really hooked on these subs, im open for different ones, i really like sundown audio but they're a little pricey i think. and once i get my blazer back from the shop ill start doing measurements.

I would do 4 dc lvl 5 15's in a 4th order bandpass on 2 dc 9k's strapped at 1.4. With dual 350 amp alts, and 8 d 3100's.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived