yea where did u get the wire and how much also i see u have a concept amp laying next to the wire what model is that sorry a little off topic

new toy

97 chevy s10 ext cab

bagged

22s

system (coming soon )

4 soundstream t4-15s walled

2 concept 2410 mono amps

REFS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=cartunez2004

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t...ht=LOUDCARTUNEZ

wow man, thats one hellofastart

sexy buzz bars

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

thats a very impressive wire setup you've got going on there. That must've been expensive too. Is there any way any of us can get some of those batt/buss bars?? those are badass...i'd be happy if i could get some of those with like 4(+) and 4(-).

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

by the looks of the pics, the wire looks like Stinger wire. i have the rexact wire in my truck. i just want to know what are you running to have so many runs involved.................

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

by the looks of the pics, the wire looks like Stinger wire. i have the rexact wire in my truck. i just want to know what are you running to have so many runs involved.................

i might be wrong, but like i said, he has audiopipe rolls in the back. so ill still keep my guess of audiopipe.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Yeah its audiopipe, I usually run all Stinger, but that much wire it just made sense to use the audiopipe. Buzz just moved his shop and is pretty busy with T3 now so I dunno if he can make those for ya.. but with some patience and a drill press, some copper, brass, aluminum, they really arent too dificult. She was originally setup to be for Smax 1-2 but right now im tossing a few different ideas around. The Q blew a rod this weekend, so I don't know where I stand with her, she's paid off so I might just grab me a new daily driver and get the Q fixed back up for a comp setup. You all will be posted. Thanks for all the props you should hear the comments I get from mechanics and such. Got a welder back there? :P

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg

yea i was right!!

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived