RichardXTC Posted October 24, 2006 Report Posted October 24, 2006 yea ok i know those are expensive... . 2 X 15inch XTB subs1 X Solar Audio 5000dVids:<a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.1.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.1.wmv</a><a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.2.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.2.wmv</a>
pstone11 Posted October 24, 2006 Report Posted October 24, 2006 I used to drink the redline, but it cracks you out something fierce. I couldn't keep my mind on one thing, it's like ADD x5. Pimpjuice is actually a realy good one - it just dosn't pack a punch like a monster does (even though it's non-carbonated, which is cool - I guess pimps don't need all that much energy) Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
93Cutty Posted October 24, 2006 Report Posted October 24, 2006 I can concentrate a bit better than when I could when I was buzzed off of caffeine, seriously they thought I was smokin some bud or something before I came into work.. It was either I've had a redbull or 3 before work or I stayed up the night before LOL.
geekepunk Posted October 25, 2006 Report Posted October 25, 2006 I drink Rockstar, Monster, Snake Eyes, and Redbull alot. Depends on what's on sale! I like to drink Sparks more than anything else. I'm so addicted to the stuff. Some "Hyp and Henny" with redbull for the weekends is a favorite too.
AI James Posted October 27, 2006 Author Report Posted October 27, 2006 that green monster taste great, i didnt care to much for the Assault though, in the camoflague(sp) can
BURRITO Posted October 27, 2006 Report Posted October 27, 2006 BOOKU Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
AI James Posted October 27, 2006 Author Report Posted October 27, 2006 bookoo is nasty, i hate that Squirt lemon taste
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.