High - Caliber (DC AUDIO BUILD)

Sundown saz-1500d

I need another battery. Anybody wanna donate one. Lol.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

That's def a stout floor, can't wait for the dc sub to be put in

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Took this yesterday. Just waiting on my sub parts to come in. Should be here Friday.

th_visor.jpg

And came in to work this morning and my carpet for my box was in my chair.

photo.jpg

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
DC audio 2.0k

dc_audio.jpg

very nice man. about the glass inside try making it less messy next time, smoother glass will result in better airflow, although many will do it messy anyway and u better noticed the difference by ear.

also how did u get the exact shape and contour of the rear of the trunk by the edge?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

very nice man. about the glass inside try making it less messy next time, smoother glass will result in better airflow, although many will do it messy anyway and u better noticed the difference by ear.

also how did u get the exact shape and contour of the rear of the trunk by the edge?

Thanks man.

Might pour in some resin to smooth it out when I add my bracing. And the rear or the trunk floor comes out so I just flipped it over on a piece of MDF traced it and took my time with a jig saw. Then for the stacks to get the height I needed, I ripped 2" wide strips and used my flush bit in my router.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
DC audio 2.0k

dc_audio.jpg

Archived