DeepHittersMagazine Posted August 25, 2011 Author Report Posted August 25, 2011 I had to build the home base again before expanding on the coverage but we do ship the mags worldwide already. The time has come to start branching out to the Calis, Floridas, Brazil, Greece and so on. Response has been great and advertisers are starting to support so let's make it happen. Due to the success in small portions, starting Jan, we will slash the tag on the mag from $10 to $5.00, keep the best quality (paper stock) and make the magazine bigger in size from your basic 8.5-11" to 9.5-13.25" Just went over to go take a look and is still 50.00 a year. Does it change after you check out.... Starting 2012 pricing goes down on the individual mag but it will be $50 for 8 issues (the extra $10 is for the shipping of 8 issues). As of now its stays the same and any new subscriptions will be adjusted after the new year. Or there will be an option to buy individual mags for $8.00 DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
C-Fizzy Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 Do you guys have a "Ballin' on a budget" section? LOL under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Never Satisfied Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 I had to build the home base again before expanding on the coverage but we do ship the mags worldwide already. The time has come to start branching out to the Calis, Floridas, Brazil, Greece and so on. Response has been great and advertisers are starting to support so let's make it happen. Due to the success in small portions, starting Jan, we will slash the tag on the mag from $10 to $5.00, keep the best quality (paper stock) and make the magazine bigger in size from your basic 8.5-11" to 9.5-13.25" Just went over to go take a look and is still 50.00 a year. Does it change after you check out.... Starting 2012 pricing goes down on the individual mag but it will be $50 for 8 issues (the extra $10 is for the shipping of 8 issues). As of now its stays the same and any new subscriptions will be adjusted after the new year. Or there will be an option to buy individual mags for $8.00 10-4 If you are ever satisfied, sounds like you gave up... Never Satisfied ~Team Ns~
DeepHittersMagazine Posted August 25, 2011 Author Report Posted August 25, 2011 Do you guys have a "Ballin' on a budget" section? LOL interiors please DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
zx10intn Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 There's some killer choices out west! If you ever need an article on vintage muscle with big bass, I'm in lol 1969 Chevy Chevelle 20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit (2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front (2) DD 3512's d4 coils Sundown sax100.4 component amp Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp 5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz MY BUILD
C-Fizzy Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 interiors please I'll get some pics when i finish up the next box build. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Superjay Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 Vic, there are a LOT of awesome cars out here. I need to connect you with Bryan Fross of SoCalCustoms.com....he's on my facebook if you want to find him. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Ecco Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 The word 'West Coast' keeps throwing me off here. I'm from the west coast, and my truck has a small system. But I'm not from Cali. I'm a bit north of that. Hell, I'd be surprised if my truck made it in a mag, seeing as it's not impressive at all.
Superjay Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 The word 'West Coast' keeps throwing me off here. I'm from the west coast, and my truck has a small system. But I'm not from Cali. I'm a bit north of that. Hell, I'd be surprised if my truck made it in a mag, seeing as it's not impressive at all. that's because Oregon sucks (waits for shitstorm to start) Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Winn Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 Do you guys have a "Ballin' on a budget" section? LOL interiors please "Ballin on a budget" Would be a pretty sweet section You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.