noiseycricket Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 you know I was going to buy 4 15 hccas but chose to run type rs back in the day, they seem beast lemme know what you come up with. You coming to tampa 9/11 ? 4 I.A. Warden 15s 8 I.A. 20.1s 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ 2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ 2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ
BJD3 Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 I'm just posting so I'll remember to check in later. dazahelluvaroundover. Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
StrongmanDesigns Posted August 26, 2011 Author Report Posted August 26, 2011 thanks for the nice words guys, much appreciated.
StrongmanDesigns Posted August 26, 2011 Author Report Posted August 26, 2011 you know I was going to buy 4 15 hccas but chose to run type rs back in the day, they seem beast lemme know what you come up with. You coming to tampa 9/11 ? gonna try my arse off to make the tampa show. I need to find two good songs for bassboxing first.
6berry Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 that looks good! i love that roundover how much port area is that and whats it tuned to? 1999 Audi A4 1.8T::: 4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually) MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs Boston S50 Components in Front Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear 40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier Build Thread UBL 1948 Plymouth
soundsystemaniac Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 looks nice so far! Chevy astro 2 18s and 9k rms Walled!http://www.stevemead...rms-42-inch-tv/JEEP GRAN CHEROKEE SRT8 BUILD!2 JL AUDIO 15s trunk buildDC XL 15 buildDC level 3 18 buildhttp://www.stevemead...verunner-build/ http://www.facebook....hp?id=646651228
StrongmanDesigns Posted August 26, 2011 Author Report Posted August 26, 2011 It's 135sqin of port area and tuned to 53hz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.