Sonic Electronix

I'll say this.

When i started using AQ, it was because it was good stuff at a good price..

The good price stuff seems to be slipping away. Some of the subs are on sale right now so jump on that, but well over $400 for an aq 2200 amp? Yeah i'll look elsewhere.

I like mine, i have a 15 and it takes my 3500 at 2 ohms all day, not sure how much its actually seeing but theyre nice subs.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Excellent subs, but the price has risen. Same on the amps...

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Shoddy installations, horrible enclosures, incorrect wiring, and unrealistic expectations can all lead to unimpressive results. Just saying. And all of these issues can yield the same results regardless of what equipment you're running.

I think AQ prices their stuff just right. It's not as cheap as it used to be, and many people have decided not to run their equipment anymore. I've spent much, much, more for the same performance, quality, and reliability. It's this or that.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Shoddy installations, horrible enclosures, incorrect wiring, and unrealistic expectations can all lead to unimpressive results. Just saying. And all of these issues can yield the same results regardless of what equipment you're running.

I think AQ prices their stuff just right. It's not as cheap as it used to be, and many people have decided not to run their equipment anymore. I've spent much, much, more for the same performance, quality, and reliability. It's this or that.

trust me I understand all that and appreciate your response.. its either the box which I was unsure of when building supposedly tuned at 31hz.. first time using the torres box calculator and the other thing is the JL 1000/1 amp its such a bitch to tune.. never had issues with my JL 500/1.. its got to be amp tuning or maybe i am expecting too much out of it.. guess its time to quit bull $hitting around and get the RF 1500bd and drop the 3 12 w6's in it and be done