Sonic Electronix

Fi Makes Top News On Aol.com

sweet. i beat chode!

:angry::angry:

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

lol thats just funny so many people dont want to destroy their car like that,,.,....

i sure in the hell enjoy the destruction...i guess is a florida boy thing lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well he's been uploading it to a few sites i guess, i know break.com and his new aol homepage, he is working on getting a sealed groundpounder started, it's going to consists of multiple subs, possibly 24 15s

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

this comment actually made me a little angry...(pg. 4)

matt honeycutt says:

Nevermind the question of whether or not any of this qualifies as "pop culture", as that's alway been a subjective judgement in any case. But some things are obvious: first of all, anyone who actually gets into this sort of thing is clearly a pin-head; secondly, anyone who gets into this sort of thing clearly is insecure as all get-go about the size of his Johnson. Please, let's just sterilize him before he can reproduce.

10/29/07 8:59 PM

the whole everybody that gets into this is a pin-head part kinda ticked me off....i mean im graduatin in december cum laude (gpa of at least 3.5-top 15 or 20% of your class)...just dont call us pin-heads

i likes me some audio stuff...

some prizes are well over 20 grand...

some prizes are up to 100,000 dollars...

bull shit lol ive never seen anyone win that kind of money at a show... i thought we were competing in the spl/bassrace/boxing for a kind way of doing a "my dick is bigger than your dick competition" but in such a way kids can be there ....

...and there is serious money in the competitions.

yea of our own money lol

letting chubby-whiteboy impress girls than it is about the music...that should be obvious.

:lol:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Archived