voltage no matching to battery bank(alternator not chargin?)

Yes- you have to isolate each battery to see if one of them is bad or low on voltage. One may be pulling the others down.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

His rear d3100s are fine, they are brand spaking new for the most part (like I wish my batteries were 1/8 the condition of his).

And both of his d3100s read realitively the same. I remeber checking them when they were at my house when I showed him how to recone his woofers, and build a box.

Wish you lived closer man, or I had the spare cash to drive up by ya to trouble shoot this more.

The D3100s may read relatively the same, but if his front is resting slightly above the rear then he would probably need to throw them on the charger. Ive seen new batteries sit for just a few weeks and drop .2 or .4 and need a quick trickle charge. No biggie. :shrug:

His rear d3100s are fine, they are brand spaking new for the most part (like I wish my batteries were 1/8 the condition of his).

And both of his d3100s read realitively the same. I remeber checking them when they were at my house when I showed him how to recone his woofers, and build a box.

Wish you lived closer man, or I had the spare cash to drive up by ya to trouble shoot this more.

brian you know you can't speak for what condition they are in now. If something came loose and he drained the rear batt and didnt know it it could be dragging his voltage down.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

thanks brain i did what you told me,just waiting for daylight to run the new run of postive wire about it since i got remove the box to do the run lol,and see what kind of results i get but yea man it sux 5hr drive there and back wasnt fun espically after the all nighter but i still was thankful i would have said fuck it go home, i wanna rest if i where in your spot but u didnt ur a guy i can depend on, your cool man im glad here in wisconsin there bassheads that are willing to do that i learned alot :drinks: i hope to contiune as i grow more in this life style (no homo lol)

The D3100s may read relatively the same, but if his front is resting slightly above the rear then he would probably need to throw them on the charger. Ive seen new batteries sit for just a few weeks and drop .2 or .4 and need a quick trickle charge. No biggie. :shrug:

yea i had a xspower 1215 charger but i let my dad borrow it one day and poof now its gone but even tho if they all read pretty much the same i wouldnt think it be a problem they are read around 12.7

brian you know you can't speak for what condition they are in now. If something came loose and he drained the rear batt and didnt know it it could be dragging his voltage down.

and no nate honestly i havnt been playing it much since they are fresh recones i been very nice never even went full tilt on them yet once i seen 12's i turn down my bass knob on my aq but i did some rewiring and im buying a new battery charger from sears tomorrow and see how much of a effect it makes on my voltage thanks everyone for the output and adivse you may have given me

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

well i have an update on my elecrical issue i just charged them and it now read even lower and i checked everything all wires fuses everything my front batt still reads 14.1-14.2 at idle but the back battery barley hit 13volts but i will try 1 or 2 more runs of postive wire from my front battery and see if that helps,

any input will be nice with my annoything problem

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

well i have an update on my elecrical issue i just charged them and it now read even lower and i checked everything all wires fuses everything my front batt still reads 14.1-14.2 at idle but the back battery barley hit 13volts but i will try 1 or 2 more runs of postive wire from my front battery and see if that helps,

any input will be nice with my annoything problem

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Ground to the frame in back it seams that you aren't getting amperage from your alt to the back.

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.