CJs F150- 8/10..1 9k??? Nope....2!!!!

Makes me want to wall my truck even more now, awesome work man!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Was just curious, its your build and I just wasnt sure if there was another reason I wasnt aware of. :P Build looks stupid loud and I cant wait to hear this thing. Quit getting on the computer and answering my stupid questions and go cut some wood. :lol:

I am postin from my phone. Had to run in town to get some supplies.

Looks great man, theres no time for sleep when theres this much work left to do :trippy: HAHAHAH

Cant be running saws at night. I need my fingers for my real job. I will have it playing this weekend and should have everything up and going in about 2 weeks. Got a new right door panel today to try out glass work for the first time.

None of this would be possible with out a great product and the best customer service in the industry that you provide.

THANKS RUSTY!

what is your real job? if you dont mind me asking. i saw you say something about training camp and youre moving back home, so im just curious. anyways, its looking great man. loving the way everythings fitting together and your craftsmanship. keep up the good work, and lets see this thing playing!

I play in the minor leagues for the yankees.

I'm jealous. I wanted to play college ball until I trashed my shoulder my Junior year. Cut my batting average in half, could never throw the same, basically ruined any chances of it.

Build looks awesome. Love the carbon fiber. Now get it finished!

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Ive been on this site for a really long time now. just reading thru threads and researching and looking at yalls ride getting ideas for mine. but this build has made me join just so i can let u know how amazing this is turning out keep up the good work. by the way love the carbon sides very unique

G.R.I.T.S

Ive been on this site for a really long time now. just reading thru threads and researching and looking at yalls ride getting ideas for mine. but this build has made me join just so i can let u know how amazing this is turning out keep up the good work. by the way love the carbon sides very unique

Thank You for the kind words. Im glad my build was the one that got you to join.

Got in my LEDs today. I think I bought about 10 of these so the inside of the box should get nice and bright.

1feef98c.jpg

Amp/Battery Rack

I am not completely happy with the way the amp rack turned out. It will do for now but once the rest of the build is done I will rebuild it and have it sprayed with bed liner.

fb889041.jpg

ec2e570b.jpg

4f345b7c.jpg

4aa12fbb.jpg

e8b13b4c.jpg

6da470f0.jpg

e2dcc488.jpg

Archived