CJs F150- 8/10..1 9k??? Nope....2!!!!

Cody......I think I'm gonna have to vote for you this month.....your shit is legit man.

Dwight.......whats that under your name about? Some kinda joke or are you a scammer?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Cody......I think I'm gonna have to vote for you this month.....your shit is legit man.

Dwight.......whats that under your name about? Some kinda joke or are you a scammer?

Thanks bro! Im just ready to have this thing done and have no more issues. I am going to keep it parked until I am 100% finished this time. I did not like rushing to put the Xls in and ahving no testing time.

I met one of corona_jeff's teammates here in Macon today and was checking his 4 3.5ks running on 4 XL 15s, and come to find out somehow he ended up with 2 D1 and 2 D2 subs. Instead of cutting out perfectly good D1 cones to swap out for d2s, he is hooking me up with the D1s instead of cutting them out and I now have 2 perfectly good XL motors and baskets that we will build into d2s for him.

Codys big ass in the little tahoe......lol

It would have been easy if it werent for the Lambo doors. I had nothing to hold my self up on while I was getting out.

Other than that, I am glad I was already in Atlanta for the weekend or I would really be pissed about what happened.

Did get a trophy but just not for the truck.

4130f42c.jpg

To win that I beat this guy

DSC03545.jpg

Got a nice new softball bat too. A little different than what I am used to swingin.

b71edacd.jpg

Nice.. so how many home runs did you hit to win the derby? I can't wait to see you win the derby before the all star game. :drinks: :drinks:

I hit 4. We only got 10 swings.

One went out of the stadium to the Left of the scoreboard and another went out to the right of the scoreboard. When I say out of the stadium, I mean up over the grass berm and out of the entire stadium.

dsc05310_medium.jpg

Archived