Jump to content

What's Your Favorite Beer? Or Drink For That Matter


Recommended Posts

Posted

Straight.....High Quality....Tequila i.e. porfidio

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

Posted

Even though I'm a 2 pump chump. I fucks with the Crooked I (St. Ides for those who don't know), Corona Light, and 211 Reserve. I really don't do hard or light liquor but I'll do Incredible Hulk, Boone's Farm, Gin & Juice, and Paul Masson but with CAUTION!!! LOL.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

Posted

Even though I'm a 2 pump chump. I fucks with the Crooked I (St. Ides for those who don't know), Corona Light, and 211 Reserve. I really don't do hard or light liquor but I'll do Incredible Hulk, Boone's Farm, Gin & Juice, and Paul Masson but with CAUTION!!! LOL.

damn dawg......... thats some old school juice for me. all your missing is 8 ball and Red Dog. OH and MAD DOG 20/20 ooooooh weeeeeee

Posted

holy shit i forgot about the incredible hulks! thanks for reminding me

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Posted

well i went to the local liqour store, and seen this sticker on the fridge door saying "211 40oz 2 bucks out the door"

(i never tried this beer before) and i've read some people on here like it

so i grab one, and holy shit i didn't know it was 8.1 percent alcohol, (i'm used to that 6 percent shit)

i drank 2 glasses of it, and it's definitely doing it's job

so why didn't anyone tell me this before?

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

  • 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2245 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...