What's Your Favorite Beer? Or Drink For That Matter

Even though I'm a 2 pump chump. I fucks with the Crooked I (St. Ides for those who don't know), Corona Light, and 211 Reserve. I really don't do hard or light liquor but I'll do Incredible Hulk, Boone's Farm, Gin & Juice, and Paul Masson but with CAUTION!!! LOL.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

Even though I'm a 2 pump chump. I fucks with the Crooked I (St. Ides for those who don't know), Corona Light, and 211 Reserve. I really don't do hard or light liquor but I'll do Incredible Hulk, Boone's Farm, Gin & Juice, and Paul Masson but with CAUTION!!! LOL.

damn dawg......... thats some old school juice for me. all your missing is 8 ball and Red Dog. OH and MAD DOG 20/20 ooooooh weeeeeee

well i went to the local liqour store, and seen this sticker on the fridge door saying "211 40oz 2 bucks out the door"

(i never tried this beer before) and i've read some people on here like it

so i grab one, and holy shit i didn't know it was 8.1 percent alcohol, (i'm used to that 6 percent shit)

i drank 2 glasses of it, and it's definitely doing it's job

so why didn't anyone tell me this before?

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

• 1 month later...

what the hell is 8-ball and Brass Monkey?

"if you dont know, then your a dont know" ;) lately i've been drinkin Apricot Ale by Pyramid Brewing...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Archived