Jump to content

What's Your Favorite Beer? Or Drink For That Matter


Recommended Posts

Posted

beer-

1. Yuengling

2. Sam Adams

3. Heineken

hard stuff-

1. straight Jack D (no mixing that for me!)

2. Yukon Jack

I wouldnt call it hard, but baileys and egg nog is the best!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

"if you dont know, then your a dont know" ;) lately i've been drinkin Apricot Ale by Pyramid Brewing...

That's why I'm askin cuz I've heard Eazy E talk about 8-ball and Beastie Boys talked about Brass Monkey. Remember I'm a young buck lol.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

Posted

i dont drink beer. i do drink alot of mountain dew and jager. but mainly its long island ice tea's

----reference's----

meade916

Posted

Im down w the So Co....and also rasberry bacardi is the shizzzyy

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

my favorite drink=mexican nightmare

beer=coors light

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 502 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...