Second Skin Audio

Alpha Damp Samples... last chance!

let me know if you got my sample order in my name is Ezequiel Herrera, plus i wanna ask if the stuff ready to order?

and also what u gotta do to be in the team ss?

Yep I received your request and your samples were going to go out today... but PayPal decided to screw with my account. SO right now you are in the second patch of labels that will be printed and shipped as soon as I possibly can.

Yes Alpha Damp is ready, in stock, and shipping.

And to enter for a chance to be on Team Second Skin, please check this thread.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

UPDATE! PayPal has lifted the restrictions! So I'm going to be printing and stuffing samples for the next few hours.... yay? :P

usa_render4.png

UPDATE! PayPal has lifted the restrictions! So I'm going to be printing and stuffing samples for the next few hours.... yay? :P

Sweeeet! I'm ready to do a test and review!

Kenwood KIV-BT900

Front Stage

RF 400-4 Runs off dedicated 4 awg ofc

RE 6.5 125.5.

Lanzar Max Pro 6.5

Boston S60 6.5 components

Rear

Soundstream BX-15

Boston S60 6.5 components

4x Sundown SA8 v1.5

Crescendo BC3500D

2.4 net 28hz

4 runs of 0 gauge

Big 3

HC2400

700ca up front

Singer 350 Amp Alt

No deadener :/

Scytek Galaxy Alarm

Yay.:) awesome glad you got it straightened out.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

got my sample in yesterday got the sample of damp pro, alpha damp and overkill pro. All i have to say is damn i'm impressed. Alpha seems to be lighter and thinner but yet stronger than Damp pro. The overkill liner, that had me amazed, I was the one asking you about this Jon, to protect the amps from vibrations... its definitely thick as hell and quite interesting, it blended in with the interior of my blazer.. i layed it on the floor. Couldn't tell it was there! Great stuff Jon

No problem Brett (correct? I have about a million names floating in my head right now).

Alpha Damp is slightly thinner than Damp Pro (20 mils or so) and weighs just a bit less, but the thicker foil does make a huge difference.

Yeah I love LLP. Great stuff and works amazingly.

LOL you guessed right on my name... yea its definitely lighter.. and the LLP i'm gonna have to order a good bundle of that stuff to take out alot of noise just from driving.. no system yet.. and i can hear my stock exhaust... but definitely ordering alpha damp first and spreading it out across the floor and sides.. dunno how to take the roof liner off.. (yea i'm too busy with work) What would you recommend for the roof as i already know there will be plenty of flex regardless what i put up there..

remember alpha is best for flat surfaces. might be a godd idea to get a pack of alpha and maybe a trunk fo damp pro for the curved surfaces if you plan on messing with those

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

well i'm not doing 100% coverage, that's why i waited a long time for this new product to come out.. i wanted to spread the product looking like tiles. i know it may or may not give me best results.. but with this being as solid as i could feel it.. its worth a try to see what effect it has.. when i do order it and install the product i will definitely give my input and review of it

200 sample packs are going out today, the rest (I think it's like 60 or so) will be going out Tuesday because of Labor Day.

I'm going to try and chill a bit today, so response time will be a lit slower than usual. :lol:

Thanks again to everyone for your support and patience!

Out!

usa_render4.png