Fi BTL N2 18s.... (pics inside)

lem43606

You can figure out a shipped price by adding the items to the shopping cart on the site and entering your shipping info on the next page. It will give you a shipped price!

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Dayummm those are sexy, I can't get over the motor designs

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

i wish i had 2 FI 18 subs. by the way they look guuud

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

The build is already done check my sig.. they are hooked up to a powerbass 5k and yes I love these damn woofers. Nick your the man! Id recommend these woofers all day and I jammed these for a solid 4 hrs today on a long drive didn't get warm at all and I wasn't being very nice to them. Fi ftw..

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Archived