Sundown Audio

aq 750 vs kenwood 1800

ok but how do i wire them to 2 ohms because it says the amp puts out 500 at 2 ohms at 14.4v whats that

14.4v is 14.4 volts as in at what voltage the amp produces 500 rms at 2 ohms.

2ohms is the load/impedance put on the amplifier due to how the subs are wired

how they are wired depends on what coil you choose to purchase. if you get the only coil option they have which is dual 4, resulting in 4 or 1 ohm final load, if you wire to 1 ohm you will just need to back down the gain a little to account for the higher amount of power.

Edited by ChevyBoy95

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

im planing on getting 2 10 inch sd 2.os but they only come in dual 4 i think but wouldnt the kenwood be better because it puts out 500 at 4 ohms

after rise and voltage drop... you wont be seeing the 750... When your subs plays different frequencies. it changes loads.. i cant tell you what it will rise too.. BUT you have to test that cause its different in every box. But im telling you right now you will be fine with the aq750 just go to a shop around town and see if they have an Oscilloscope and see if they will tune your gains correctly for you... DONT GO TO BEST BUY

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

but that will be 1000 watts and thats to much isnt it because im new to this stuff so i dont no but im not trying to blow them up either

Isn't the AQ750 rated for 750w@1ohm? Where do you get 1000w from?

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

but that will be 1000 watts and thats to much isnt it because im new to this stuff so i dont no but im not trying to blow them up either

its rated at 750 dude.. witht he best electrical you can probably get 800 and with some bullshit overloaded distortion you can get a 1000...

CALL AUDIO SHOPS.. Ask about an oscilliscope see if they can probably tune your gains.. WITH THE GAINS TUNED AND NO DISTORTION. your subs will love that power

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Dude..... Get the AQ and oscope it. I thought you made your decision last thread..?

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets