Can a curbed rim be fixed?

Can i ask what happened?? LOL

Also post a pic of the whole car itself with the rims i dont think i have seen it.

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I am sure it can be fixed.

I would suggest to just go to walmart and buy some flat black nail polish and touch it out.

I did that with my wheels and you would have never noticed I curb checked them.

You can use epoxy or bondo, and and sand it down to a smooth finish that matches the rest of the rim. I've done it a few times and it works like a charm. I lean towards the epoxy though, it's a little more durable.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

You can use epoxy or bondo, and and sand it down to a smooth finish that matches the rest of the rim. I've done it a few times and it works like a charm. I lean towards the epoxy though, it's a little more durable.

Cool. What epoxy do you use?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

my mate repais rims for a liveing but were in aus lol.

same as a car rub the whole wheel, bono the area sand smooth may take few attempts. primer, rub primer paint wheel and done.

or just bondo one lil area and paint that area..depends if want it look brand new again or some people can pick it..

but depends how deep might be able sand flat enough you happy paint it and nobody notice..

Edited by woodzyspl

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

ahh damn, did that to one of my 24s and "that sound" of wheel hitting curve is not nice

def can be fixed, depends on the paint of the wheels

you can easily sand the tip of the lip down no problem to the point that u will never know is there(curve marks)...then u can paint it, witch will be the hardest part to match.

ive done it plenty of times on wheels, on chrome i wouldnt try it but on there painted style wheels no problem

this one has a bent part to it but u can see the curve marks that all the wheels had

Photo1257.jpg

this is after sanding it down :) bent part is on the left towards that spoke that is sanded down

obviously only urs u sand what u need to only

Photo1258.jpg