Sonic Electronix

what amp is more efficient?

ok so im trying to figure out whats more efficient. 3 t4000's on master sleeve or a kicker warhorse? im thinking on throwing the warhorse in my truck to see what it does

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

any one else with some input on this? i have a warhorse and im gonna take out the 3 t4000's and try it out?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

You can have 3 amps linked together ? I thought you can only link 2 of them (slave-master).

If you have both setups already, try the warhorse and post the results. Could be an interseting info for others.

:popcorn:

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

ill bet the t4000s walk on the warhorse.

I haevent seen anyone happy with the pony yet. just doesnt seem to do it for most.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Sorry for the ones who bought it before the big sales ! It was so expensive when it came out !

Now you can find it for "cheap", and they don't make them anymore.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

You can have 3 amps linked together ? I thought you can only link 2 of them (slave-master).

i have all 3 linked bro

If you have both setups already, try the warhorse and post the results. Could be an interseting info for others.

:popcorn:

im def going to try both i have the rockfords in ther now ill switch it and see the difference,

So try it and let us know which is better. Take some pics for us to, you know we like pics!

im def gonna switch i out, i have a few pic already just been busy as heck

ill bet the t4000s walk on the warhorse.

I haevent seen anyone happy with the pony yet. just doesnt seem to do it for most.

we will see, also n8 i have a question on somthing bout to pm u

Sorry for the ones who bought it before the big sales ! It was so expensive when it came out !

Now you can find it for "cheap", and they don't make them anymore.

i got it for cheaps :lol:

REFF'S
My link
EBAY

Archived