Looking for Demos at FLORIDA!!!

Hey guys, to make this thing short, my nephew it´s coming to the world next month, so i´m traveling to Miami, Florida and i´ll stay a week over there, from september 17 to 25 , of course, i wanna get a trip to Orlando and go to Disney and everything lol, anyway, i just rented a crappy chevrolet Aveo for those days, so i´m looking to meet a few people and maybe get a couple of demos, i wanted to get a demo from rival´s yellow truck or maybe from strongaman designs , but they are too far away, i did contact mikey pilato (owners1) a few weeks ago and i´m pretty sure i´ll get a demo from his monster Hummer since he´s close to Orlando, anyone else??? this should be fun!! :)

Edited by fecupe2001

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Hey guys, to make this thing short, my nephew it´s coming to the world next month, so i´m traveling to Miami, Florida and i´ll stay a week over there, from August 17 to 25 , of course, i wanna get a trip to Orlando and go to Disney and everything lol, anyway, i just rented a crappy chevrolet Aveo for those days, so i´m looking to meet a few people and maybe get a couple of demos, i wanted to get a demo from rival´s yellow truck or maybe from strongaman designs , but they are too far away, i did contact mikey pilato (owners1) a few weeks ago and i´m pretty sure i´ll get a demo from his monster Hummer since he´s close to Orlando, anyone else??? this should be fun!! :)

Plans for the time machine plz?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

haha fixed!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I am about 40 minutes from Orlando & disney and all the major attractions. But I wouldn't say my system is too great. It's loud for me I suppose. Check out my build log & if you wanna meet up I am sure I could find time! Maybe you could give me a few pointers too!

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!

Thanks man, yeah i´ve seen your build log before, i like that system, would like to get a demo from you hehe, i can handle 40 minutes away, i´m also going to Tampa to visit busch garden :)

there's lots of people tbh typically central Florida is loudest, you got money Pilate on the east coast (palm coast) watts 305 down in mis, that's pretty much south Florida, then you have south west Fla where strong man lives, Alva which is home to team decent and the geo punished.

then you have manager county west central Florida (Tampa included) this is where you will find the most demos and prob the loudest cars. Orlando is an hr north of Tampa 1.5 hrs north of my county (manatee).

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

i live like 20 minutes from mikey if you wanna come check out my 2 10's in a 4th order made for 4 10's haha. unless i win the lotto before then and can afford to get the other.

and im like 1 minute of I95 which is probably what you would be taking so you wont have to go out of ur way for not much bump

Edited by 6berry

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

there's lots of people tbh typically central Florida is loudest, you got money Pilate on the east coast (palm coast) watts 305 down in mis, that's pretty much south Florida, then you have south west Fla where strong man lives, Alva which is home to team decent and the geo punished.

then you have manager county west central Florida (Tampa included) this is where you will find the most demos and prob the loudest cars. Orlando is an hr north of Tampa 1.5 hrs north of my county (manatee).

Mikey just told he´s waiting for his bracket i hope he can have the hummer playing on those dates, he´ll let me know, i know watts 305 from flspl and youtube but i have no clue exactly where he´s at, what´s mis? sorry to ask.

Strongman is way to far if i travel on a car, that´s the problem, about tampa, i´m definitly going there , you know loud guys from there?? i know KOB it´s over there now but i don´t think he does demos to random guys other than on a show, if someone could hook me up with that would be awesome, and about your car noisy, i´ve always loved your vids, that car is a monster, and i´m actually gonna be at homestead a couple of days, can i get a demoooo??? pretty pleae!!! :)

lol that's where im originally from I'm about 30 to 40 mins south of Tampa, takes me bout 35 mins to get to bush gardens. Thanks for the compliments on the vids, be sure to hit me up when ur here, you didn't attend spring fling in panama city this year?

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ