to post pics simply click on the direct link under the picture in your Photbucket album then press the 5th button (insert image tag) at the top, right, click paste, then o.k.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

to post pics simply click on the direct link under the picture in your Photbucket album then press the 5th button (insert image tag) at the top, right, click paste, then o.k.

thanks man

----reference's----

meade916

the cavalier was sold in japan under toyota badging for a couple years. it was right hand drive like all japanese cars. had wider front fenders with signal markers in them a flecked interior. The mirrors would fold in electronically and I believe that they had signal markers on them too. Trunk lid also had a liner to it instead of a bare metal trunk. also rear signal light ahd an amber signal lens as per japanese dot regulations. hope I didnt miss anythign.

those jdm cars are tight as hell. right now im in the mist of getting an 06 350Z fairlady. right hand drive an everything. 15K miles. i like what you did with the car sometimes the older version looks better than the new stuff comin up.

Mark

99 Eclipse Spyder

those jdm cars are tight as hell. right now im in the mist of getting an 06 350Z fairlady. right hand drive an everything. 15K miles. i like what you did with the car sometimes the older version looks better than the new stuff comin up.

i want ed to keep the new front end but the trd bodykit wouldnt line up so i spent like a month buying all the parts and making the front end fit. the rear end was a total pain in the ass. i had to rewire alot and weld on new support bracket for the gas tank. it sucked. the right hand drive conversion was crazy. it took a year to get a front clip from japan. then probably 2 monthes to get it all done.

----reference's----

meade916

loox pretty good

any system plans for it?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

loox pretty good

any system plans for it?

as for right now not really just kinda the weekend car. i am in the process of building my wifes systems. for 2 10's her shit bangs nice.

2 visonik v105pr 10's a SPL FX2-600 and a bandpass i built. a little system but sounds damn good i think

----reference's----

meade916

those pics are WAYYYY too small...we can barely see anything! post up some bigger pics dude, so we can all check out your ride and the work you've done to it.

btw...if you need a place to host pics...check out www.photobucket.com that's where most of us host our pics so we can post them on here.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.