Carter 4

This should explain a lot :rofl:

i was thinking of this exact freestyle when i was posting my earlier post. it's garbage! there's one where they show that freestyle...then when you are about to fall asleep it kicks into eminem's first westwood freestyle and it makes wayne look even worse lol

lol at this thread becoming a " Lil Wayne Sucks" Thread. If you guys think wayne sucks as a music artist, i'd like to hear who you think is better? i mean when it comes down to it though its really all opinionated but im jus sayin. this lil nigga wayne is one of the most creative artists in the game. saying he sucks is like saying........ehh nevermind forgot im talking to Short Bus Riders.

lol at this thread becoming a " Lil Wayne Sucks" Thread. If you guys think wayne sucks as a music artist, i'd like to hear who you think is better? i mean when it comes down to it though its really all opinionated but im jus sayin. this lil nigga wayne is one of the most creative artists in the game. saying he sucks is like saying........ehh nevermind forgot im talking to Short Bus Riders.

IMO, he lost his creativity a loooong time ago. i used to listen to basically only lil wayne before the carter 3, then started to listen to all tech n9ne and krizz kaliko. then the carter 3 came out and i liked it. his mixtapes by this point were garbage, and thought maybe he only makes good music on the carter albums. judging by all peoples responses on this album, sounds like i was let down before even hearing the cd. although i did hear his first song on the cd with tech n9ne and andre 3000. tech destroys it. and you want creative artists, look into hopsin. just got introduced to his stuff recently. his song "lucifer effect" is tight as hell. along with kill her, ill mind of hopsin 4 and how you like me now. he makes all of his own music videos and they are pretty interesting...

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Ehh I'll just stick to metal

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

If people want to listen to him then tahts fine... He quit being talented after his Lights Out album.... Now he looks like a fucking Predator(As in from the movie) aka UGLY MOTHERF****R and sounds like a whiny bitch

eh i wouldnt say lights out. carter 1 was decent. carter 2 started the downfall. and i loved 500 degrees lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Half the people in this thread should slap them selves.. its hella funny how many people on here are just dying to hate on something.. whether its wayne or someones taste in audio equipment.. it doesnt matter what the topic is, its almost gauranteed that most will hate.. Wayne has fire and like most artists they all have work that wasn't quite up to par.. anyone bumpin his no ceilings mix tape.. thats dope and if you dont like that(and u like rap music) then you dont like yourself lmao.. id love to hear who you guys think is better than him cuz i could use a good laugh

pioneer avic-n3 w ipod adapter

clarion eq

infinity kappa perfect 6.1

infinity kappa perfect 5.25

infinity kappa 6x9's

2 boston spg555's

Boston acoustics gt-42

Boston acoustics gt-28

Boston acoustics gt-28

Big 3

Knu 0 gauge

Optima battery

Jeezy is wayyyyy better

Haha jeezy fuckin sucks man. The only reason I ever even listen to jeezy is cause it hits hard! Same with gorilla Zoe, they are just average rappers. Nothing special

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Archived