Jump to content

Audiotistics Astro 64 tens Rockford Fosgate Build


Recommended Posts

Posted

final wire was crimped and soldered

20120509_143352.jpg

all the amps are wired up and ready to use my SMD DD-1

after that I gain matched all 4 amps @ 40 hrtz

20120509_145553.jpg

Drove it over to Exile Fabrication In Hesperia CA

20120510_221833.jpg

20120511_132227.jpg

Mike Jones at Exile Fabrication tig welding the Aluminum Bling 760-486-5337

20120511_133941.jpg

20120511_134152.jpg

Posted

Had to upgrade the air Bags From Helper bags to firestone 2500lb Bags. Thanks to Jeff Stuart for the hook up

20120615_133815.jpg

20120616_121840.jpg

20120616_185537.jpg

Bag is in ready to slap the rear tire back on

20120616_121910.jpg

Sitting way better now to much air in the pic but rides so much better

20120619_110017.jpg

Posted

Out of all of this, I am most intrigued by the Pastrami Fries.

This is coming together quite nicely bro!! Keep it up!!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

Out of all of this, I am most intrigued by the Pastrami Fries.

This is coming together quite nicely bro!! Keep it up!!

Fatty.

Don't judge me.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

Out of all of this, I am most intrigued by the Pastrami Fries.

This is coming together quite nicely bro!! Keep it up!!

Fatass! Haha me too though :peepwall:

Lookin good Tim! Mike jones at exile is a good guy, I used to hang out with him back in the day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1896 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...