Wait til I get to a computer. Im pretty sure ill find out who the fuck you are.......

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Not research. I've seen you over there and remember the name. I use to compete in Colorado back around 99-00 time frame.

ahh where did ya go? stuff is dry around here... got tired of driving to other states wasting gas...

all ya gotta is ask me who I am Nate...I got nothing to hide...

Wait til I get to a computer. Im pretty sure ill find out who the fuck you are.......

I already told ya's silly. He is an owner of a car stereo shop in Northern Colorado and is a Maxxsonics dealer and frequents their forums and a few others. I've seen him around different forums here and there, but not 75k posts worth lol..thats a lot!

Either way, he had a point and is entitled to it, but didn't quite say it the way he should have. Probably the worse ANALogy I have seen lol.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

I don't blame her...I woulda done the same... disturbing the peace is disturbing the peace...you wouldn't like it if I was doing it outside ur house at 3AM right? no different...

x2 not all people are up in the middle of the day. when i worked 3rd shift i slept from 9am-5pm. called the cops a few times myself

You sleep at a store??? :nea:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

wow you guys are Jumping on this Sic guy for voicing his point of view ? i honestly find the whole argument to be quite redundant ...it has turned into a personal flame fest towards you guys . everyone arguing on who has the right point of view on the matter ... well you know what this is the U.S.A its called freedom of speech . if you guys dont like what someone else says then STFU because you are destroying a thread about a guys experiences on trying not to disturb people but still disturbing someone . if your comment isnt on the topic of the video and is about who's right and wrong with theirOpinions , I ask who are you to tell people they are wrong ?

Oh I know but ill do my research. Im not a fan of the you don't know me you wont fuck with me in person bullshit. So ill find him. Ill know him.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Wow one post im guessing your buddy brought you over.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Well, Wyatt, you're not the only one here with military and/or hand-to-hand combat training. I've already started profiling you, your attitude, your responses, your pictures. You're a nobody, just like the rest of us, and you have turned my thread into a pissing match.

And I'm going to repeat myself, since you seem to have a hard ass head, I didn't know I was disturbing anybody. I thought I was far enough away (and on the non-business end) to not disturb anyone. When she said to turn it down, I said "sure, in a couple minutes". She responded, "well the cops are on their way". I then cut my video short and rolled out.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I already told ya's silly. He is an owner of a car stereo shop in Northern Colorado and is a Maxxsonics dealer and frequents their forums and a few others. I've seen him around different forums here and there, but not 75k posts worth lol..thats a lot!

Either way, he had a point and is entitled to it, but didn't quite say it the way he should have. Probably the worse ANALogy I have seen lol.

you are correct i have horrible typing skills ... the guys on ROE call it sicspeak lol but they know it is because I am a lazy typer... I never meant it the way it looked... but I do make a valid point regardless of how I word it...

since 2006 i have around 75000... heck I have over 55000 just on roe counting the SB posts which is where I do most of my helping for the other members there. but roughly 6000 or so on most of the forums I use regularly.. if you count the 3 vendor accounts I have over 75000 ;)

Archived