mxman38 Posted September 3, 2011 Report Posted September 3, 2011 ur door panels are truly badass.... and yeah, some people are just assholes, and they dont give a shit about anyone but themselves.... such as life.
sayhuh? Posted September 3, 2011 Report Posted September 3, 2011 Follow her home and play it in her driveway. Blown
cheese20323 Posted September 3, 2011 Report Posted September 3, 2011 bust some doughnuts on the store or just give it a bass driveby! 92 Accord Build
BulletInjection Posted September 3, 2011 Report Posted September 3, 2011 Set up a bass race and db drag out front. My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
Dan208 Posted September 3, 2011 Report Posted September 3, 2011 The ONE good thing about living in a small town. I can drive one minute any way out of town and not have to put up with that. Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
armykyle1 Posted September 3, 2011 Report Posted September 3, 2011 it happens everywhere TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
SicAudio Posted September 3, 2011 Report Posted September 3, 2011 I don't blame her...I woulda done the same... disturbing the peace is disturbing the peace...you wouldn't like it if I was doing it outside ur house at 3AM right? no different...
vettedude102 Posted September 3, 2011 Report Posted September 3, 2011 I don't blame her...I woulda done the same... disturbing the peace is disturbing the peace...you wouldn't like it if I was doing it outside ur house at 3AM right? no different... Its different it's in the middle of the day 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
armykyle1 Posted September 3, 2011 Report Posted September 3, 2011 I don't blame her...I woulda done the same... disturbing the peace is disturbing the peace...you wouldn't like it if I was doing it outside ur house at 3AM right? no different... Its different it's in the middle of the day behind a business TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
SicAudio Posted September 3, 2011 Report Posted September 3, 2011 still disturbing her obviously on HER property just saying... how is she in the wrong? doesn't matter if it was 2PM... he was invading her space not the other way around...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.