Calling the cops is a cunt thing to do. I doubt she even had time to since you just got there, she was just trying to scare you off. Shoulda gone in front and rattled some windows. 8)

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I don't blame her...I woulda done the same... disturbing the peace is disturbing the peace...you wouldn't like it if I was doing it outside ur house at 3AM right? no different...

2 key things you said that he didn't do were:

1) Outside a house....he was bahind a store where nobody else was, except for the dumb cunt.

2) 3am....look like he was playing middle of the day.

Also, say he didn't leave. He wouldn't have got a ticket (if he turned the system down and waited) because he could have said he didn't think anyone would be able to hear. And whe they would have told him the lady called all he needed to say was that she hadn't told him prior to the call and as soon as she approached him about it he did turn his music down.

And a disturbing the piece ticket is never issues the first time. Cops give a warning and if they have to go back that's when they give the ticket.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I don't blame her...I woulda done the same... disturbing the peace is disturbing the peace...you wouldn't like it if I was doing it outside ur house at 3AM right? no different...

Whatever dude. He clearly was there because he didnt think he'd be disturbing anyone. When you are in a busy town and have to drive an hour or more to get out of town just to shoot a video, fuck that. If you can find a place where you might not disturb somebody, shoot it up. If apparently someone is there and it bothers them, and they ask you to turn it down politely, sure, sorry mam didnt know you could hear it. But when you supposedly call the cops first, get the cob out of your ass. Glad to know you stick shit up your ass like this woman does as well.

And 3 AM in front of somebody's house? :lol:...ok...totally the same thing. :nea: Residence vs somewhere in town, not the same thing. Come do that at my house and see if you dont get a bat through your windshield. Unlike whatever you're thinking, he did it there because he thought it WASNT bothering anyone. Not in front of a fucking house dumbass. =@ /rant.

1) Outside a house....he was bahind a store where nobody else was, except for the dumb cunt.

Also, say he didn't leave. He wouldn't have got a ticket (if he turned the system down and waited) because he could have said he didn't think anyone would be able to hear. And whe they would have told him the lady called all he needed to say was that she hadn't told him prior to the call and as soon as she approached him about it he did turn his music down.

And a disturbing the piece ticket is never issues the first time. Cops give a warning and if they have to go back that's when they give the ticket.

never said he did I was only making a point...

I own 2 shops and trust me I know the rules and more importantly what is MORALLY and ETHICALLY proper... if dude thinks his weak setup was so awesome he would know it carries quite far... and that they would hear AND feel it inside...

he turned the music down when she said she called the cops...

but when she told him to turn it down he said 2 minutes..(being a douche imo)

just because she was the only one that came out DOESN'T mean she was the only one there. Was the place open? Were customers being disturbed?

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

yeah do that at my house in 3 in the mornin i dare ya ill walk out on my front porch and start pumpin out 12 gauge rounds at ur car

x2 not all people are up in the middle of the day. when i worked 3rd shift i slept from 9am-5pm. called the cops a few times myself

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

yeah do that at my house in 3 in the mornin i dare ya ill walk out on my front porch and start pumpin out 12 gauge rounds at ur car

I WOULDN'T do it to anyone... that is the point It is simple R E S P E C T ....

but I aint skeered a no puny 12g... ;) lol J/K

Archived