Second Skin Audio

Round 2 Team Second Skin - Looking For Members!

Round 2 Team Second Skin - Looking For Members!  

233 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should be part of Team Second Skin?

• Adam Romano aka 97maxima
    • Andrew McCullough aka AMI CUSTOMS
    • Anthony Leverett aka noiseycricket
    • Bill Johnson aka kingsuv
    • Brandon Woolridge aka twistajay
    • Brett Constantin aka bre2ts
    • Chris Bortz aka all4spl
    • Dan DeWitt aka Freshman6969
    • DJ Williams aka Team Nemesis-DJ
    • Edwin Santos aka audiopipe15
    • Eric Mireles aka deepsilencer
    • Jason aka Team Bassick (ALPINE)
    • Jason Conner aka []D[][]V[][]D
    • Jeff Smith aka corona_jeff
    • John DiPietro aka Kamden
    • Jonathan K. Baker aka BakermanINC
    • Jonathan Holcomb aka jlh2003
    • Jorge Garcia aka jg23
    • Kirill Lebedev aka LoudBimmer
    • Matt Rosenthal aka matt402
    • Nick Cherry aka killallblue
    • Nick Garcia aka Chode69
    • Phil Rose aka Traks
    • Roberto Sanchez aka VIPmeetSPL
    • Ross Miekley aka DudeWith4x4
    • Tyler Roberts aka EBW

thanks for thje votes gents !

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

Looks like small and unpopular will lose as usual not that I stood a chance, gl to the rest of ya.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

I got ya chode. I usually dont vote for admins as an admin but you put in work on the durango and all them comps son!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Looks like small and unpopular will lose as usual not that I stood a chance, gl to the rest of ya.

i know it seems as such and in some cases this is true, but like myself im sure the others as well as the "small ppl" have put in alot of work. I cant tell you how many hrs I have into my car to make it as such ( lol helps to have a forgiving wife also). I would hate to see this looked upon as a popularity contest.

not dogging on you but your comments would dq you in my book as it comes off as spite. again im not tryin to start anything im just sayin bro. some things are best said behind closed doors, maybe an im to Jon would have been in order ?

Edited by noiseycricket

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

Well i can say that theres alot of voting left as this is only the second day. But theres alot of nice vehicles here. Jon also stated that everyone would be considered. Its not all about whos the loudest, nicest stuff. Second skin wants someone to represent the company and promote them....having a shitty attitude is not what they are after regardless whom votes for them. Lets keep it all positive and congradulate the winners in the end and note get pissy. More votes for cricket!

i know it seems as such and in some cases this is true, but like myself im sure the others as well as the "small ppl" have put in alot of work. I cant tell you how many hrs I have into my car to make it as such ( lol helps to have a forgiving wife also). I would hate to see this looked upon as a popularity contest.

not dogging on you but your comments would dq you in my book as it comes off as spite. again im not tryin to start anything im just sayin bro. some things are best said behind closed doors, maybe an im to Jon would have been in order ?

Very well said!

win or lose its all for fun, we all put a great deal of time and money into our hobby... It's almost impossible to compare who has invested more time...

i know it seems as such and in some cases this is true, but like myself im sure the others as well as the "small ppl" have put in alot of work. I cant tell you how many hrs I have into my car to make it as such ( lol helps to have a forgiving wife also). I would hate to see this looked upon as a popularity contest.not dogging on you but your comments would dq you in my book as it comes off as spite. again im not tryin to start anything im just sayin bro. some things are best said behind closed doors, maybe an im to Jon would have been in order ?

Everyone can see things differently Cricket, that's why we are individuals.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

i know it seems as such and in some cases this is true, but like myself im sure the others as well as the "small ppl" have put in alot of work. I cant tell you how many hrs I have into my car to make it as such ( lol helps to have a forgiving wife also). I would hate to see this looked upon as a popularity contest.not dogging on you but your comments would dq you in my book as it comes off as spite. again im not tryin to start anything im just sayin bro. some things are best said behind closed doors, maybe an im to Jon would have been in order ?

Everyone can see things differently Cricket, that's why we are individuals.

agreed sir, like i said i wasnt trying to ruffle your feathers. Im a fish outa water here myself and if you have ever heard me speak I always tell folks that im just an avg joe end of the day. i dnt do this to be popular, do it cuz i love it. yes i may have i guess what one could call fans, but just like they are all about my car im all about them. not one person from fla to nc can ever say i was rude to them or i failed to allow them to sit n my ride.

we all have what i call forum homes... this one isnt mine. not even close and on the whole ima nobody here, flaspl happens to be my home but i vacation here on smd, there i would prob be more inclined to agree with ur way of thinking sir

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

Well i can say that theres alot of voting left as this is only the second day. But theres alot of nice vehicles here. Jon also stated that everyone would be considered. Its not all about whos the loudest, nicest stuff. Second skin wants someone to represent the company and promote them....having a shitty attitude is not what they are after regardless whom votes for them. Lets keep it all positive and congradulate the winners in the end and note get pissy. More votes for cricket!

fixed and well said sir lol

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

Anyone that dosent like this contest can do what I did. Just go buy your own Second Skin products. Thats what I did.

In my opinion there are a few people that shouldnt even be included in the running. Its about repping the product, not needing the product for your build. Nick and a few others in this thread are all about repping car audio in general. Put in a lot of hours planning and building and countless hours at shows doing their thing and showing off products. Thats what this is really all about.