carlosg_313 Posted December 16, 2012 Author Report Posted December 16, 2012 after thinking about it for few days, I'm deciding to just in the lanes few times and not compete with them after that. I'm gonna build a new box(still have the current box as my spare) and have it clean looking. wrap is in vinyl and make it like an actual show vehicle(without the huge rims, huge overhead, paintjob-if I do, I'm keeping it white- and that I won't needs). and of course, rewire the entire set up with new Audio Technix wires. long process but will look clean at the end. How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
SMZ2 Posted December 16, 2012 Report Posted December 16, 2012 Do y'all make 15's also? Do you think 4 15 would work behind the back seat I have a xterra also. I also sent you an email about the subs... I'm xterror2002 on YouTube. My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
carlosg_313 Posted December 16, 2012 Author Report Posted December 16, 2012 Do y'all make 15's also? Do you think 4 15 would work behind the back seat I have a xterra also. I also sent you an email about the subs... I'm xterror2002 on YouTube. yes, from 10s to 18s. and if you don't want to wall it off, 4 15s may fit. I can sketch you a design. if you want all the subs facing up, it will not fit. How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
iKidwell Posted December 16, 2012 Report Posted December 16, 2012 thanks y'all. I'm actually surprised how loud they can be, and land the high notes very good and still play some low notes(mid 30ish) when you say still play some low notes, is your box tuned high or something? Or are the stratos just not made to be low end machines, i'm asking because i'm really debating on buying some of them. c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
carlosg_313 Posted December 17, 2012 Author Report Posted December 17, 2012 thanks y'all. I'm actually surprised how loud they can be, and land the high notes very good and still play some low notes(mid 30ish) when you say still play some low notes, is your box tuned high or something? Or are the stratos just not made to be low end machines, i'm asking because i'm really debating on buying some of them. I'm tuned at 37Hz but peak at 51Hz. I'm able to play some low note songs like Rack City. it's just the way you tune your box. my next step is put them in a 4th order bandpass and see how well they handle How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
SMZ2 Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 thanks y'all. I'm actually surprised how loud they can be, and land the high notes very good and still play some low notes(mid 30ish) when you say still play some low notes, is your box tuned high or something? Or are the stratos just not made to be low end machines, i'm asking because i'm really debating on buying some of them. I'm tuned at 37Hz but peak at 51Hz. I'm able to play some low note songs like Rack City. it's just the way you tune your box. my next step is put them in a 4th order bandpass and see how well they handle Will you be keeping it behind the back seat when you do this? I would be interested in doing a 4th order if I got the 15's My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
carlosg_313 Posted December 17, 2012 Author Report Posted December 17, 2012 thanks y'all. I'm actually surprised how loud they can be, and land the high notes very good and still play some low notes(mid 30ish) when you say still play some low notes, is your box tuned high or something? Or are the stratos just not made to be low end machines, i'm asking because i'm really debating on buying some of them. I'm tuned at 37Hz but peak at 51Hz. I'm able to play some low note songs like Rack City. it's just the way you tune your box. my next step is put them in a 4th order bandpass and see how well they handle Will you be keeping it behind the back seat when you do this? I would be interested in doing a 4th order if I got the 15's possibly. if I'm about to keep it a bit above the window line, then I won't make a wall be take my seats out. worst comes to worst, make a wall of 6-8 10s on a 4th order. How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
I.V Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 Audio Technix subs nice 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
pittross Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 was it hard to connect the apple tv
carlosg_313 Posted December 17, 2012 Author Report Posted December 17, 2012 was it hard to connect the apple tv connecting it to my car wasn't the hard part. jail breaking it was. lol How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.