Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

it looks decent, but i wont comment on it, ive disliked MW series since after MW2... and i think black ops sucked ass

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

same game different skins = burned out same old same old :/

These companies should try to make different games not the same stuff with a new wrapper.

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Posted

If its anything like black ops....it will be shit IMO

The trailers for black ops looked awsome aswell...and look how it turned out

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Posted

battefield>COD.

16 more days till gears3 talk to me about that =]

and that>COD

Posted

battefield>COD.

16 more days till gears3 talk to me about that =]

and that>COD

I agree wholeheartedly on the first. Not so much on the second.

Probably has a lot to do with the fact that GoW isn't on the PC...

I'm debating whether or not I want to pick Gears 3 up though. I'd only really play campaign. Multiplayer doesn't really hold my interest anymore. Probably why I don't like CoD that much.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 831 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...