Depends on how seriously competitive you are. To be able to run around never aiming being the top on your team, yeah...retarded. Thats why in competitions many guns/all perks are normally banned. Sadly, im very competitive, and no CoD has been able to touch CoD 4. Its balanced, the maps are killer, and noob tubes/spraying didnt reign supreme. :pardon:

another call of duty that will take no skill to get good at and waste my time and money, 16 more days till gears3 talk to me about that =]

mother fucker i will wall bounce the shit out of you.... Get at me :D

What level are you??? i got 2 100s in GoW 2 along with seriously 2.0 and seriously in gears 1

i think all the COD's are great, even black ops. :pardon:

you guys take things just a little to serious. Its just a video game. Its fun.

"it takes no skill" lol - c'mon now, if you dont have some sort of skill, you die. People that die are the ones who always complain. I dont see anyone who is any good at COD complaining. Seems like the people who get blasted constantly are the ones who dont like it. :rofl::lol:

I personally cant wait for the new one. :woot:

Damn i would love to play some video games with meade LOL. But i kept over a 2.0 in all COD games.. And my girlfriend kept a 3.0 in COD World at war... I dont know how...

SHe preordered Mw3 without my consent... So now we have to refund for GOW3 :woot: Even though her xbox RROD <_< Fucking microsoft

lol steve you cant handle the big boys in gears :D in respect for people that can play cod game and not get pissed at getting shot from behind

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

another call of duty that will take no skill to get good at and waste my time and money, 16 more days till gears3 talk to me about that =]

While I'll agree that it doesn't take much skill for a player to get started out, skill does play a large part in the game when you are against someone or a team who know what they are doing. It all comes down to the better player, if player a is more skilled than player b, player a should win. That's how you end up with a single person carrying the entire team. While the other team is more skilled than his team, he is more skilled than the enemy team... Idk, I guess I'm just a CoD (IW releases atleast) fanboy. It's fun to just pick up, rape some face, and laugh at everyone who accuses you of hacking (or subsequently, asks you to give them hacks lolol)

I cannot wait for MW3, I have no expectations of it though. Normally, the games don't live up to the hype. If it's just like CoD4/ MW2, with different guns, skins, and maps, I'll be happy.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

While I'll agree that it doesn't take much skill for a player to get started out, skill does play a large part in the game when you are against someone or a team who know what they are doing. It all comes down to the better player, if player a is more skilled than player b, player a should win. That's how you end up with a single person carrying the entire team. While the other team is more skilled than his team, he is more skilled than the enemy team... Idk, I guess I'm just a CoD (IW releases atleast) fanboy. It's fun to just pick up, rape some face, and laugh at everyone who accuses you of hacking (or subsequently, asks you to give them hacks lolol)

I cannot wait for MW3, I have no expectations of it though. Normally, the games don't live up to the hype. If it's just like CoD4/ MW2, with different guns, skins, and maps, I'll be happy.

honestly i dont like the game much but sometimes im craving that game... But its not much skill.. Its who sees who first... Its not like halo or gears... where you can turn around them and kill them.. In cod. 3 bullets your dead

if you play core shit then yes, it's spray and pray. Especially when there are bunch of kids playing. :No::noob:

All i play is HD Search & destroy where spray and pray shit don't work. Tactics what get's you kills. :werd_msword:

Yes Loudbimmer camping in a corner is a tactic. But dont worry you make some damn good smores :D usually i just run out in reg Snd and get 3 or 4 kills then die LOL marthon lightweight FTW :woot:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

honestly i dont like the game much but sometimes im craving that game... But its not much skill.. Its who sees who first... Its not like halo or gears... where you can turn around them and kill them.. In cod. 3 bullets your dead

If it takes you 3 bullets to kill someone, your doing it wrong :)

And to add to that, who's to say you can't turn around and kill someone who is shooting you in CoD? I do it plenty. People can't aim in this game, even though it "takes no skill."

I Don't find the whole Halo takes more skill argument correct either, though I will agree Gears does, as does Battlefield.

And to add to that, who's to say you can't turn around and kill someone who is shooting you in CoD? I do it plenty. People can't aim in this game, even though it "takes no skill."

I Don't find the whole Halo takes more skill argument correct either, though I will agree Gears does, as does Battlefield.

I can get on halo and SHOW you.. you cant get no more than 3 kills on me in a game to 25.. And no regular halo takes no skill run at some one with an AR no.. Strafe. Setups. Secrets. :peepwall: .. Alot more skill than you would think.

HOw last time i counted 3 bullets came out of my M16 :drinks:

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I can get on halo and SHOW you.. you cant get no more than 3 kills on me in a game to 25.. And no regular halo takes no skill run at some one with an AR no.. Strafe. Setups. Secrets. :peepwall: .. Alot more skill than you would think.

HOw last time i counted 3 bullets came out of my M16 :drinks:

You underestimate me if you believe I'll only get 3 kills. 3 to the body, 1 to the head and your dead man :)

And 3 bullets come out the M16, but with a base damage of 40-30 and stopping power giving a 1.4x damage multiplier, it'll only take 2 bullets to connect to get the kill. And without stopping power, the headshot will kill you in 2 hits as well. But let's stop spamming this thread lol. I'm excited for MW3, does anyone know if they have any special item for preordering? MW2 had the Nightvision, BO had the RC-XD, im hoping Mw3 comes with a bullshit cannon lol!

i think all the COD's are great, even black ops. :pardon:

you guys take things just a little to serious. Its just a video game. Its fun.

"it takes no skill" lol - c'mon now, if you dont have some sort of skill, you die. People that die are the ones who always complain. I dont see anyone who is any good at COD complaining. Seems like the people who get blasted constantly are the ones who dont like it. :rofl::lol:

I personally cant wait for the new one. :woot:

ive had all of the CoD games, i would consistently get 24-3 around that area on my kill death ratio...

that was just running around spray and pray on team deathmatch and regular deathmatch...

when i would actually play the game, i would go 32-2 or so...

its not like im talking out of my ass because i suck at the game, its just its just to easy of a game to run around and spray and pray and still be decent..

i can play like a retard and still top out as #1 on my team, 98% of the time..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived