What some people need to remember is that black ops was made by a different company that mw2. thats why it was so much different. I'm a PC gamer and black ops was unplayable for the first month it came out. treyarch made world at war and black ops. infinity ward made mw1,mw2, mw3. the only reason why people think cod is all run and gun is because the maps are 1/4 the size. a guy in my clan got to play the beta for Battlefield 3 and he said it should just be renamed Bad company 3. Ive already preordered both mw3 and bf3

• 2 weeks later...

What some people need to remember is that black ops was made by a different company that mw2. thats why it was so much different. I'm a PC gamer and black ops was unplayable for the first month it came out. treyarch made world at war and black ops. infinity ward made mw1,mw2, mw3. the only reason why people think cod is all run and gun is because the maps are 1/4 the size. a guy in my clan got to play the beta for Battlefield 3 and he said it should just be renamed Bad company 3. Ive already preordered both mw3 and bf3

its not called bad company 3 because it doesnt follow that storyline, it follows the original battlefield story(i think). not only that, but bfbc series was more or less a 'hey lets throw some shit together and see how well it goes' type of games.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

:werd_msword:

COD> over any game.

spray and pray < real skills, thats why i dislike CoD so much... it literally takes NO skill to run around and win at the game

dont forget 90% of the time one guy can carry the whole team to a win.

thats where i come in...

COD4 = greatest console FPS ever.

going battlefield this year, gears sucked after the first, just like cod has sucked after the first mw.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

basically mw2 with a few new guns, perks, attachments, maps, and killstreaks, even though mw2 has a lot of bullshit we all know it was our favorite call of duty of all. and this one is going to epic yet again, if they changed the game play it wouldn't be the same call of duty us gamers want, if you want different gameplay get BFC3 which is also going to be epic! :good:

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

:werd_msword:

COD> over any game.

spray and pray < real skills, thats why i dislike CoD so much... it literally takes NO skill to run around and win at the game

dont forget 90% of the time one guy can carry the whole team to a win.

thats where i come in...

COD4 = greatest console FPS ever.

going battlefield this year, gears sucked after the first, just like cod has sucked after the first mw.

I have to disagree with you on that on sir, mw2 was a great game when it first came out, then people started learning all the tricks to the game, it got hacked and went to complete shit, but now that they fixed the hacks it's still a good game, probably the most fun call of duty also. sure it has it's bullshit explosive and killstreaks and quick scoping and marathon runners but that's what makes the game so fun! gives you different ways of playing the game.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

what about Gears 3??

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

basically mw2 with a few new guns, perks, attachments, maps, and killstreaks, even though mw2 has a lot of bullshit we all know it was our favorite call of duty of all. and this one is going to epic yet again, if they changed the game play it wouldn't be the same call of duty us gamers want, if you want different gameplay get BFC3 which is also going to be epic! :good:

they did change the gameplay. theres a 40 minute multiplayer vid out about it. what i gathered from it is they took somethin from just about every other shooter and put it all together

even though idk how good any of the players were in the vid i watched, i also watched a vid with some guy running around cutting people down like they were butter with an smg no scoped and no steady aim.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

heres the video. ive been telling anyone that says they want MW3 to watch it(obviously not the whole thing). seems to cover just about everything thatll be in the game, and i think it makes for a good make or break vid

what about Gears 3??

In which i am excited about :D But im going to redbox mw3. Before i buy it. Cuz it will porbably get boring the first couple of days

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

what about Gears 3??

In which i am excited about :D But im going to redbox mw3. Before i buy it. Cuz it will porbably get boring the first couple of days

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived