Read now!!! Yes, this means joo

Ray

Please no texts. I get enough already. Thanks though.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Now i might actually ask questions here :peepwall:

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

Be part of the family here or be part of a problem.

Smd forum is all about helping others to better their rides, systems etc.

We have been on a downhill slide by doing the small little comments at what we think are noob questions.

Time for it to stop. I will just delete comments that either are no help or putting down any smd member.

Try to keep this site the cool chillax site it is. I have no problem deleting you 3 paragraph post about how the op is a noob or is stoooopid or whatever.

Please, lets all step our game up to keep this site the #1 car audio site on the net.

If i see someone continually doing baaadd things, then the hammer will come down.

Thanks and have a splendid evening.

should make more people staff or a mod for this site to help out more with this and make this Forum a more helpful place.

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

agreed, but I do think some people need to learn to use google and the search option of this forum and other forums. The way I see it, all the ideas I have, somebody has already done it or close too it. I read build logs, tutorials, and DIY pages. This all helps, and if I am still pretty stuck then I ask the question. I think if most people were to search for what they are trying to do first, not only would the noob bashing stop, but the forum would be alot cleaner.

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.

they gotta make better search engines.

if you cant use google to find what you want I dont know what you expect to be able to do. Its only going to give you what you ask for.

SMH.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

they gotta make better search engines.

if you cant use google to find what you want I dont know what you expect to be able to do. Its only going to give you what you ask for.

SMH.

this^

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.

Archived