Sinosic Posted October 31, 2007 Report Posted October 31, 2007 i think i watched it about 5 times http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...VideoID=8453243 Quote [email protected]
Bryan Posted October 31, 2007 Report Posted October 31, 2007 this is a repost..someone already posted the same vid..but its funny Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Dale Posted October 31, 2007 Report Posted October 31, 2007 it was funny the way he watched the ball hit him haha Quote
needlesnpins Posted October 31, 2007 Report Posted October 31, 2007 saw this last week, watched it about 30 times and laughed everytime lol Quote 12" fi Bl loaded RF power 1000 RF 25 farad cap 3SIXTY.2 processing 200A Alt 01' grand prix GT
BURRITO Posted October 31, 2007 Report Posted October 31, 2007 yeah its funny! but he still blocked the goal!!! Quote Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Sinosic Posted November 1, 2007 Author Report Posted November 1, 2007 he did huh. Quote [email protected]
Forevrbumpn Posted November 1, 2007 Report Posted November 1, 2007 I watched it another 5 times, and my chuckles started getting quieter, it IS funny, but not like the first time Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Big P Posted November 2, 2007 Report Posted November 2, 2007 repost but still funny hahahahahaha Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.