Jump to content

steve meade you inspire 14yr olds dude


Recommended Posts

Posted

Kids pretty creative. Should be interesting to see what he does in a couple years when he starts getting a car and more money.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Posted

hey Eric you should send him a message on FB to let him know he should log into his you tube account and put it on video as he does

and tell him to sign up on here

If he signs up, he deserves an honorary bronze membership or something. Kids got a lot of heart. And after Ray's post about hassling people, if anyone hassles him, boot their asses.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

ahh, those were the days!! I think we all had home systems. I had a few.. one of the best was a Pyle ProDriver - the clear-ish ones. Not the best "quality" but that thing beat, angled into a corner!!!

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

Posted

hey Eric you should send him a message on FB to let him know he should log into his you tube account and put it on video as he does

and tell him to sign up on here

If he signs up, he deserves an honorary bronze membership or something. Kids got a lot of heart. And after Ray's post about hassling people, if anyone hassles him, boot their asses.

idk about the bronze membership thing but if anyone hassles him im pretty sure theres gonna be several of us jumpin all over the person hassling him

Posted

I was just throwing the membership idea out there... A DC, Fi, or sundown shirt would be cool too.

But I do agree on the fact that several people will be jumping all over said shit talkers.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

this kid needs a "real" sub to demo to his buddies 8)

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

Posted

Subbed his channel. The cardboard vehicles with the airbags is cool as hell.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

I was just throwing the membership idea out there... A DC, Fi, or sundown shirt would be cool too.

But I do agree on the fact that several people will be jumping all over said shit talkers.

This is what I love about SMD. We don't even know the young one and we already got his back just because of his common interests and love for the hobby

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4752 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...