nice bro i need two more college credited be4 i can join and if it all go's right i will be leaveing in the beginning of next year.

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

once you hit the fleet it will be some of hte best times of your life. enjoy the hell out of it. It took me a long time to be able to look back and say how much fun it was.

This for sure. I've had a ton of friends who nearly jumped my throat when I told them im considering signing up. They hate it right now. I would imagine in 10 years, they'll think different.

it takes alot of personal growth to look back on it and say man that was some fun shit. Of course there is bullshit too but thats with any job. Ive got so many stories of random dumb shit we did that i couldnt possibly put it into words.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Im an avionics troop but in the air force tho...dunno how much different it is for you guys in the army. wow yall get cell phones in basic!?! thats crazy i think i got 1 phone call from a pay phone the whole time i was in basic. well if you have any questions as far as avionics i might be able to help you out, been doin it for almost 4yrs now.

Im an avionics troop but in the air force tho...dunno how much different it is for you guys in the army. wow yall get cell phones in basic!?! thats crazy i think i got 1 phone call from a pay phone the whole time i was in basic. well if you have any questions as far as avionics i might be able to help you out, been doin it for almost 4yrs now.

I know, and at one point in time they had " Stress" cards......DS was being to hard on you pull your "stress" card and he had to give you 10-15 mins of cool down time....I had a cousin that left in 08' for basic in the Army and he said thats what they were doing now....LOL I did 10 years before catching sharpnel to the back of the head after a IED went off and was medically retired...Loved every minute if.....Somedays I still miss it.

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

oh wow thats actually kinda funny about the stress cards, wonder if they have a limit on how often you can use it. Thanks for your service bro, I have mad respect (and some jealousy) for you guys that get to go outside the wire.

Thank you for serving man. I am considering joining myself.

I appreciate the support.

Just pick something youll enjoy

My two top choices were avionic mechanic or cavalry scout.

There completly different, but they both had there pros and cons.

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

my God bless an protect you.... thanks for serving our country :clapping:

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick: