n8ball2013 Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 that white tahoe is sexy. let me know if you do decide to go that time frame. keep in mind its hard to find a clean unmolested two door tahoe. I tried. I failed. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Winn Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/cto/2534042572.html Damn dude that guys box has a small ass port You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Beanz Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 go with tahoe...and then you can covert it to the newer tahoe front end ive seen it and it looks SICKKK. That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
tonedeaf Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 97 Ford F250 crewcab. $5000ish. Gogo. Glad you're all good bro.
armykyle1 Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 damn that sucks! at least you made it out alright. That yota is funked up lol. Looks like that F250 did alright though. Did you have any deadner/wire or anything like that? I'm asking because I have my car over insured but I wonder if they'll help cover that? I mean they're suppose to with how mine is setup. TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
SR20DAZE Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 Dont get the 2 door tahoe!! Cause i want one haha My dads had a Early 99 burban 97 sierra 98sierra 95 silverado He loves tha body style, as do i. Things are built tough and actually easy to work on. Plus if you ever need a part for it, screw the dealer! Junkyard! Edit-repetition more than a drunk chick Hahah damn cody She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch. you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf box: 4 cubes at 38 hz amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life 140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q) Build Log http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/ Feedback http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.