Second Skin Audio

Worlds "Largest" subwoofer (Most RMS watts)

ED!! please could you send me somepiks of inside 170-180 cars?

here in aus only 1 guy is doing it and stole alan's idea or who ever with the volvo..we so limited here and im so interested (ill never build one tho can't affored it lol)

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

my 2nd cousin had a step uncle who had a friend who knew a guy who made a sub that weighed 7000 pounds thats surround was so thick that a jackhammer was needed to move it.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

here in aus only 1 guy is doing it and stole alan's idea or who ever with the volvo..we so limited here and im so interested (ill never build one tho can't affored it lol)

I dont have many pics, just whats in my head. You wont be able to get any pics unless you get into the inner circle and start collaborating with extreme guys. And if you try and deal with Alan, he wants money. Lots of it.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

I dont have many pics, just whats in my head. You wont be able to get any pics unless you get into the inner circle and start collaborating with extreme guys. And if you try and deal with Alan, he wants money. Lots of it.

what a cun.. i don't have money to even go over there and learn. tbh im just really fasantaed by it all. id love to be able to do it but yeh. guess ill stick tryna get a 150 bass racer..

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

what a cun.. i don't have money to even go over there and learn. tbh im just really fasantaed by it all. id love to be able to do it but yeh. guess ill stick tryna get a 150 bass racer..

If you are dead serious about building an extreme car to do 180, just email me and we'll talk.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

If you are dead serious about building an extreme car to do 180, just email me and we'll talk.

i no a few guys here would love to. dunno what type car to use ect, i got a small hatch im gonna wall for music, probly a van would be best? think billy uses a 8th order with 4 subs and the GZ 20.2k amp or whatever it is.

id love a message of the theorys and what works ect just to learn a bit ask my team :drink40:

burp setup for fun 152's

Archived