Sonic Electronix

Do the Hifonics Zues amp line do rated ? im real interested in this amp here but do not want to purchase if it doesnt put out rated

http://www.woofersetc.com/p-8756-zxi604-1k-hifonics-1480w-rms-class-ab-d-5-channel-zxi-zeus-series-car-amplifier.aspx

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

The only series NOT known to do rated by them is the HiFi series.

Well thats good to hear

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1315491281' post='1678052]

Do the Hifonics Zues amp line do rated ? im real interested in this amp here but do not want to purchase if it doesnt put out rated

http://www.woofersetc.com/p-8756-zxi604-1k-hifonics-1480w-rms-class-ab-d-5-channel-zxi-zeus-series-car-amplifier.aspx

im using one of the brz line amps right now and love it, cant beat it for the price. as far as that amp goes id look over at audio savings im sure they have that price beaten

I've heard the Same, but I just bought a Brutus BRZ2400.1, and is process through Fedex now yahoo.gif

I have also heard that you really need to keep your voltage up though to keep it at rated... Will find out I guess.

yeah im pretty sure with an upgraded battery, and big 3 done i should keep good voltage with this amp as its not like its a powerhorse lol

thanks heaps for that man, i always forget about audiosavings lol gunna see if i can match some decent speakers with the output of this thing to keep the shipping cost down :)

I have also heard that you really need to keep your voltage up though to keep it at rated... Will find out I guess.

Mike the Maxxsonics rep stated they these amps lose roughly 18% of their output per volt dropped..thats quite a bit and thats the reason they are known for needing quality electrical...if you drop to mid 12s, your amp has already lost 36% of its output, so at 1ohm the 2400w model for example, would be expected to do roughly about 1550w at 12.4v...I still think they are a pretty decent buy for the money tho

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1315492202' post='1678078]

I've heard the Same, but I just bought a Brutus BRZ2400.1, and is process through Fedex now yahoo.gif

yeah im pretty sure with an upgraded battery, and big 3 done i should keep good voltage with this amp as its not like its a powerhorse lol

thanks heaps for that man, i always forget about audiosavings lol gunna see if i can match some decent speakers with the output of this thing to keep the shipping cost down :)

not a problem, as far as the electrical is concerned you should be fine with just the big three on that one, but any extra shit never hurts