Jump to content

Steve Meade impostor


Recommended Posts

Posted

haha, wow. yeah, the part about fish chris made me laugh. but that just shows that he really pays attention to steves vids. and yeah, it very well could be brodiesel

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Posted

Ya know if Steve wanted to be a dick he could sue him for defamation of character.... Just saying

The part that did make me laugh though was "BOOK 3)How To Make My Own Tattoos, Using a soldering iron and some solder."

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

Posted

there is a guy steve mead no E, but obviously not him either lol.

Mr. Meade does have a lot of haters no lie. We discussed this in chat last night. Jealousy is a bitch no lie. But Meade does it big, he worked his way to get where he is. I respect that, justtttt some don't

Posted

I'm still pissed that he deleted the comments. I thought mine was pretty good lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

I don't know what you lot are on about. It's a fucking hilarious read. I can't see any comments just the about me section.

Maybe it's my inability to take anything seriously and it sounds like English humour.

Daniel Brill-Edwards - Representing English Bassheads!!

Old Build Log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94637-vw-golf-mk3-1996-build-from-england/

New build coming soon with SMD V1 #99

YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/brilledwards

Posted

Hey ya' know, a few years ago I had a handful of guys hating on me for my big fishing catches. I'm not going to lie, it really bothered the $#!+ out of me for a while. But I ended up talking to a guy who is basically the undisputed "King" of giant bass (among other species) and I still remember him saying, "Fish, your finally making it towards the top" :) The haters will only pick the top guys to hate on, so this should be confirmation to you, that your doing big things, and have gained a lot of attention.

Steve's obviously there, in the car audio world. But the fact of the matter is, anyone who has actually met Steve in person (and even most that haven't) know that Steve is just a really cool, very humble, down to earth kind of guy, who is just really passionate about car audio. Hating on a guy like this, is just to prove oneself a complete ass-clown.

Fish

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 412 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...