gally Posted January 15, 2012 Report Posted January 15, 2012 try ebay or amazon to sell these... 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
mazdaspl Posted January 15, 2012 Author Report Posted January 15, 2012 try ebay or amazon to sell these... That is a very good idea.. I will have to look into that.. thanks..
sprkn_ranger Posted January 15, 2012 Report Posted January 15, 2012 I say have her make an SMD sub piñata then send it to Steve for a "bass vs piñata" video! But seriously your wife is very good, those things look way better then that cheap crap you find at walmart. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
mazdaspl Posted January 15, 2012 Author Report Posted January 15, 2012 I say have her make an SMD sub piñata then send it to Steve for a "bass vs piñata" video! But seriously your wife is very good, those things look way better then that cheap crap you find at walmart. I really like the video idea.. But we do agree with cheap crap at walmart.. I mean she only charges at the very most $30.. but thats for the real big ones shes made.. They want $20 for some lil crap thing..
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted January 15, 2012 Report Posted January 15, 2012 Lol. Cheese works, Lombardi trophy works too Her work looks legit though, and 30 bucks isint bad at all! I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted January 15, 2012 Report Posted January 15, 2012 How long does it take for her to make them, and how dies she make them/what are they made out of? I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
mazdaspl Posted January 15, 2012 Author Report Posted January 15, 2012 .. Well she only uses cardboard, tissue paper, hotglue, and sometimes construction paper.. real easy for her.. for me I would rather build a sub box for 4 18's then try this craft stuff.. I leave that to her..
mazdaspl Posted January 15, 2012 Author Report Posted January 15, 2012 For the length of time to complete one, she said if she worked on it straight,.. maybe 2 days 3 at the most...
mazdaspl Posted January 15, 2012 Author Report Posted January 15, 2012 Feel free guys to make lists of ideas I can pass on to her.. I know she has the talents to come up with things on her own, but anything is welcome..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.