Numatik's XXL Python Vivarium

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1316346217' post='1690266]

Dude I'm amazed by ur skill everytime I look at ur threads, absolutely unbelievable!

Thanks man. I just love building shit!

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1316159993' post='1687982]

i love reptiles, there so fascinating to watch, gotta ask how many times you been bitten ?

& You def have to keep pics coming of the snakes and enclosures,

Me too man, I love them! Um bitten probably over 700 times, to many to count to be perfectly honest. None by that big girl. I only own one snake that is not people friendly and is very aggressive, but she has cancer and a huge tumor on the side of her face. Any time I get tagged by her it dosnt phase me cause I feel bad for her, you kno? Shes also 16 years old, but if the cancer dosnt kill her shel live to be in her 50s with the rest of my ball pythons. Heres a pic of her and the tumor on her face. Poor girl. I got bit in the process of taking this pic

IMG_0434.jpg

I like to catch and release snakes too and Iv been bit hella times doing that. Also when you raise burmese pythons from babies they ALL bite. it takes over a month to get them out of that stage to begin to be comfortable around humans. Also over the years iv owned probably 20 different pythons, 15 boas, 2 cobras, 2 rattlers, misc gopher snakes and rat snakes,and much more that I cant remember....

damn 700 times is crazy, ive been bitten once by my mates diamond python and that shit hurt, couldnt imagine 700 times. and i feel sorry for your snake with cancer hope it lives to have a full life.

and how decked out is your house of enclosures if you have so many snakes lol atleast one in each room ?

Ohhhh a Diamond Python?!!!?! BEAUTIFUL Animals!!! Id love to have one! Why did it tag you? Was it not tame or hungry or what happened?

I feel sooo bad for Nippy, she still eats like a regular snake, but she is the meanest Ball Python I have ever seen in my life, but I dont even get mad at her for doing it. Poor girl.

As far as snake we keep all the small Pythons in the living room, and the big girl is still in the living room. Today I mounted all the lights in the new enclosure (no pics yet) and she should be in her cage in the next few days if her new water bowl comes in the mail soon. Its HUGE. Im a picture junky so il post a bunch when everything is coming together :yahoo:

Very nice. Love seeing big snakes like the burmese but im not sure if I could ever commit to owning one. Might could handle something like a boa but then again I don't know too much about them at the time. Currently Ive got a 3 year old ball python. She just shed last night actually.

Owning one is just a very big responsibility. When you raise them young you can shape them into a very great companion, but you cant make any safety mistakes. Always have a cage that kids cant get into, and always LOCKED (even if theres no kids around), always feed prekilled food so you dont lose an animal to rabbit bite like I have. NEVER trust one, not even one you have had your whole life, because its still a snake, and snakes like to eat. They may love you but forget your not food so if your in the wrong situation shit can get bad fast. I dunno I dont want to scare people away from having them, I wish more people did. Its a great hobby but there are stupid people. Stupid people you see on TV getting killed by there snakes, and there kids killed makes them look bad. But seriously who are you gonna blame, the snake? for what following its nose out of its unlocked cage in the middle of the night into a crib to find some food? I dont think so. its the idiot owners fault. If he would have followed the simple safety precautions I said that baby would still be alive

Ball Pythons are AWESOME snakes and I love them to death. Great choice!! Easy lovy snakes that you can wear around your neck all day with no problem. I do that with my 18 year old Max when im doing shit around the house and hes awesome! And hes barely middle aged, these snakes live almost 50 years! you will have yours a long while!!

I hate snakes I'm not going to lie I have a phobia.

:( if you gave them a shot you could overcome it, especially a Ball Python. I hold Max with my 2 year old and he loves it. You can poke him in the eye by accident, drop him, hell I can open his mouth, stick my finger in and he wont bite down... I can take a video to prove this. They are amazing animals that shouldnt be feared. You probably had a bad experience or a bad dream that made you scared of them. It could be fixed!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

bad ass reptiles. Shit my mom flipped when i brought my pitbull home. I can only imagine how she would react if i brought a python home lol. oh and nice craftsmanship on the encloser

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ROCKFORDlogo.jpg

where could i buy a baby python or boa really been wanting a snake but i want to get one as young as possible

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

The first panels made. Notice the green wall in the backroom. We have been remodeling this room for about a week turning it into a jungle themed room. My girl has a bunch of exotic plants that are being planted in there plus some fake ones to take up space

i think i might know what you mean by "exotic" plants. i also might have a few "exotic" plants in my closet...... :peepwall:

that was retarded----^ rule 1 dont tell anyone also makes you sound like a child

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Very nice. Love seeing big snakes like the burmese but im not sure if I could ever commit to owning one. Might could handle something like a boa but then again I don't know too much about them at the time. Currently Ive got a 3 year old ball python. She just shed last night actually.

Owning one is just a very big responsibility. When you raise them young you can shape them into a very great companion, but you cant make any safety mistakes. Always have a cage that kids cant get into, and always LOCKED (even if theres no kids around), always feed prekilled food so you dont lose an animal to rabbit bite like I have. NEVER trust one, not even one you have had your whole life, because its still a snake, and snakes like to eat. They may love you but forget your not food so if your in the wrong situation shit can get bad fast. I dunno I dont want to scare people away from having them, I wish more people did. Its a great hobby but there are stupid people. Stupid people you see on TV getting killed by there snakes, and there kids killed makes them look bad. But seriously who are you gonna blame, the snake? for what following its nose out of its unlocked cage in the middle of the night into a crib to find some food? I dont think so. its the idiot owners fault. If he would have followed the simple safety precautions I said that baby would still be alive

Ball Pythons are AWESOME snakes and I love them to death. Great choice!! Easy lovy snakes that you can wear around your neck all day with no problem. I do that with my 18 year old Max when im doing shit around the house and hes awesome! And hes barely middle aged, these snakes live almost 50 years! you will have yours a long while!!

Thanks for the words/advice. We will see where life leads in the future, but I know definitely it isn't a possibility while im still in college. Atleast for me I feel a ball is the perfect pet for a college kid.

Problem is if it actually lives 50 years and I live the same it will be a pretty crushing blow when im 70 and my lifelong pet dies... lol. I might have to die along with it.

where could i buy a baby python or boa really been wanting a snake but i want to get one as young as possible

Look online for relatively local reputable breeders. Atleast in my area there is a reptile "show" occasionally where breeders and such come out and show off etc.

edit: site for my local area if you just want to check it out, no clue where you are actually from.

http://www.midwestreptile.com/

I would never own one, but they are definately cool to look at! Do they develop any kind of personality?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

yeah this diamond python is now like 2.5 metres (8ft) was about 6ft when it bit me. and it bit me cos my asshole friend didnt tell me it was feeding time and goes grab it outta its tank ( which i had done like 50+ times before) and bam next minute its latched onto my forearm <_< mate thought it was hilarious.

and will be waiting for these photo's :)

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

bad ass reptiles. Shit my mom flipped when i brought home my pitbull home. I can only imagine how she would react if i brought a python home lol. oh and nice craftsmanship on the encloser

Haha shed probably flip out then lol

Thanks man! Im very happy with the way it turned out

Best place on the wes coast is the east bay vivarium www.eastbayvivarium.com They are in Berkley, I have bought over 10 snakes from them. Great place, they know there shit. Its well worth the drive. the place is incredible, you HAVE to hit it up

The first panels made. Notice the green wall in the backroom. We have been remodeling this room for about a week turning it into a jungle themed room. My girl has a bunch of exotic plants that are being planted in there plus some fake ones to take up space

i think i might know what you mean by "exotic" plants. i also might have a few "exotic" plants in my closet...... :peepwall:

Um No actually, I meant ACTUAL rainforest plants, the humidity in the room will be great for them.... :wtf:

that was retarded----^ rule 1 dont tell anyone also makes you sound like a child

Im NOT doing plants like that at all. When I say rainforest plants, I MEAN rainforest plants. I'll post pics as it moves along

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

Archived