was coming out of a stop, making a left turn when some jack ass jetted up my right side and shunted me right into an SUV. I never would have been close to it, had it not been for my swerve to avoid being plowed by the idiot on the right.

feeling pretty shitty about my car, but no one was hurt and thats what really matters.

my Honda took the hit like a champ, gonna need a new bumper and headlight. Fenders' a little fucked but I'll see what I can do.

the highlander was a little worse off, its gonna need 2 new doors, the b pillar to be straightened, quarter panel to be fixed, rear bumper work, a new rim...

anyway take a look.

ouch.jpg

Should be his fault considering he was in there lane. Good to hear you and the car arnt hurt bad. It seems like a scary situation and id hate to ever get in an accident... I think id have a heart attack.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

Should be his fault considering he was in there lane. Good to hear you and the car arnt hurt bad. It seems like a scary situation and id hate to ever get in an accident... I think id have a heart attack.

Yeah i figured. But if the police were there they might have been able to work with him. Provided they saw what happend with the other guy. But i've been in a few wrecks and it sucks to have to get a new car or get it fixed. But lucky for you ur damage was nothing like i had......... 2 totalled cars (neither was my fault) and 1 whole front end replaced.... my fault. lol

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Awww :poop:

that little smiley had me rolling man ahahaahaahahha, sorry about the car though man, hope you can get it fixed soon.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

that's going to be a LOT more than $500. figure $500 just for the bumper cover and paint. you're looking at about $2500 for everything involved

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it