im a fan of HTC as well, but i didnt have any issues with my droid x

True, no issues. It was more of how I've become accustomed to HTC and Motorolas may be Android, but just operate so much different opposed to their counterpart. I've been an HTC guy for so long I really will stay with HTC.

I just wish they had someone not stupid or part robot designing the actual design, looks, feel, and color options for their phones.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

• 1 month later...

first off, just so you know.. ANY of the 4G phones are going to have sub par battery life & no amount of tinkering will help much. you'll just have to get an extended battery.

as far as dev support goes though(roms/radios/kernals), thunderbolt is #1. most support period. that is, if you plan on rooting your phone.

although a + side of 4G phones(since i mentioned the battery), is that speed wise it's much much faster then 3G.

for instance, when i had my Incredible 2, i could download a 700MB file in about 1 1/2 - 2 hours, on my thunderbolt i can do it in about 10 minutes. of course, if you don't have unlimited data, you probably don't want to do much downloading.

Archived