Sonic Electronix

So I ordered a custom built subwoofer from PSI when they started it was a, Platform 1 with 3" Coil 4 Layer Aluminum, 5 9" Spiders etc. So it ran alright for about 6 months, then one coil went. I called Dave and he insisted I clipped it to death. Well I blew the subwoofer and took it apart, its missing 2 spiders and the the tinsil lead snapped and i told him this and thats why my sub was heating up and he still said he wouldnt have fixed it. So I talked to CJ and i guess im getting a recone kit for about half the price dave was charging me well (2/3).

I'll never go through him again thats all I need to say the fact that there were only 3 spiders alone pissed me off. btw now I have 2 15" DC Level 3's that are supposidly only good for 600rms a peice handling the power all day with no clipping. Also I might add that he labels his platform 1's as 800rms subwoofer when my 18 was a platform 1 and he said it could do 1600rms.... WHAT A JOKE!

Also have a another friend on facebook that bought an 18" PSI hybrid recone and the SAME thing happened and iv eheard similar stories is DAVE falling off with the incoming success?

Edited by BackwoodsBumper

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 1.2K

DC Level 3's 15"

Kicker IX350.4

Kicker DS650's

Kicker Tweeters

KnuConceptz

Big III

Kenetik 2400

Kenetik 1200

Ported Box @ 34hz (6.2cft)

Im not complainging asswipe im telling people about what happened to me and a few people and to be weary before they jump on the band wagon... I was going to get another 18 through psi until i realized of their bullshit schemes... and yeah you live and you learn but i wish someone like me had helped me learn they sucked before i invested $400 into a paperweight.

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 1.2K

DC Level 3's 15"

Kicker IX350.4

Kicker DS650's

Kicker Tweeters

KnuConceptz

Big III

Kenetik 2400

Kenetik 1200

Ported Box @ 34hz (6.2cft)

ill give you a $1 for your paper weight?

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

ive never seen any hint of a psi bandwagon :peepwall:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.