Well if you have no reason in going back, then do what you want/feel is right I guess.... I mean if you like it where you are and you like her stay and see where it goes but, I would'nt take anything to the heart.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

i get fucked over everywhere i go lol. only reason i left home was cause i made some stupid mistakes that caused me to lose my job and apartment in the same month. i have since learned from them mistakes and are willing to try again

nope, thats not me...got no family to support. But anyways, didn't get to hang last night. She was off so yeah. I'm back home right now, just got done talking to the manager at Buffalo Wild Wings. It sounds like I got the job as a cook, so thats good. My friend Laura and I went down there together, the manager reconized me at first then later on her. The 3 of us went to school together, me and the manager are class of 99 Laura was class of 03. I ran into Laura at her job, dropped in to see if her or any of my other friends were there. Laura knew I had my car here yet she asked if I wanted to ride with her down to the bdubs here in town. Course I said yes, think I'm going to pass up a chance to roll with pretty lady? Funny thing, the manager thought Laura was my lady friend and even asked if she was. Before I could say a word, she just yep. A couple of other people thought we was there together and not there to talk to the manager. We was both offered jobs. I'm accepting for sure, she already had 2 jobs but is really considering dropping one to work at Bdubs (bdubs=buffalo wild wings). Before ya go tellin me I should put it in her butt, she does have a bf. Ok so she cheated on him with me....jk...it's not cheating if ya hangin as friends.

So is Laura the girl you were talking about giving you looks yesterday?

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

2000 Slamry

You get attached way too easily. Make a decision, get your life in order, and bone these bitches. You need to stop "liking" them so much until you got your shit straight. At least you have luck with finding work. Some people can't even find a job.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You get attached way too easily. Make a decision, get your life in order, and bone these bitches. You need to stop "liking" them so much until you got your shit straight. At least you have luck with finding work. Some people can't even find a job.

:twirl:

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

2000 Slamry

:twirl:

Tough love, man. OP will be happier in the long run once he has stability without worrying about what girl likes him or doesn't.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread