why do bigger chix go for the skinnier guys

This Christmas give me two fat bitches and to bags of cheetos to give to the fat bitches an we stright

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

but this chic is like 5'4 and at least 220 230

a wise man once said 'head has no face' plus fat chicks will suck it like their mad at it 0.0. unless she below average in the face let her play some pacman. not like you gotta marry her

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

a wise man once said 'head has no face' plus fat chicks will suck it like their mad at it 0.0. unless she below average in the face let her play some pacman. not like you gotta marry her

:werd_msword:

:peepwall: Make sure nobody sees you.

He's thinking about hitting it or he wouldn't have asked.

That or get drunk so you will have an excuse as to why it happened. :drink40::drink40:

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

:werd_msword:

:peepwall: Make sure nobody sees you.

He's thinking about hitting it or he wouldn't have asked.

That or get drunk so you will have an excuse as to why it happened. :drink40::drink40:

or dog out anyone that has somethin to say just go 'are you gay or somethin? cause the only thing i can think of that would make another dude worry so much about where i stick my cock' bet they wont say shit after that

ive dealt with it alot. ive messed with girls in all age, size, shapes, and colors. if they cute and tight like a fist im going to put in work good.gif

Edited by Mr. Darkjustice

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc