Sundown Audio

The AutoTek 4000.1 MeanMachine Clamped

davinci701

Ray I pass all permabant paperwork on to my secretary bobby. He's ugly but a damn good paper bitch

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Good to know.

I typically just do damage and chris fixes it. Lol

How many times have i banned the entire forum now??

Lmao

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I don't believe it. Especially on the stock alt, and one extra battery, voltage alone wouldn't allow 4k. Much less after rise, etc.

i'm running saz 2500 on stock electrical and kinetik hc1800 and voltage drops to 13v on music. On tones goes down to 12 and lower.

So running 3k on stock and WIRED TO .5 and not having problem is :bull:

Btw, i clamped my saz at [email protected] ohm after rise. ( it's rated 1200wrms@2ohm)

But your also running a Sundown product, that typically is underrated. Not trying to nuthug Sundown, but they do build a very high quality product, because they have a reputation to uphold. Where as the companies like autotek (now-a-days anyway) are more geared to entry level customers who don't really know what they are buying. All they know, is that it is 160 bucks and says 4kW on the front. Just my $.02

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.

I don't believe it. Especially on the stock alt, and one extra battery, voltage alone wouldn't allow 4k. Much less after rise, etc.

i'm running saz 2500 on stock electrical and kinetik hc1800 and voltage drops to 13v on music. On tones goes down to 12 and lower.

So running 3k on stock and WIRED TO .5 and not having problem is :bull:

Btw, i clamped my saz at [email protected] ohm after rise. ( it's rated 1200wrms@2ohm)

But your also running a Sundown product, that typically is underrated. Not trying to nuthug Sundown, but they do build a very high quality product, because they have a reputation to uphold. Where as the companies like autotek (now-a-days anyway) are more geared to entry level customers who don't really know what they are buying. All they know, is that it is 160 bucks and says 4kW on the front. Just my $.02

The point was that on 2500 wrms i get decent voltage drop, and he's saying that running 3228wrms @ .5 ohm and not happing a problem is kind of :orly3:

i know how it happened. dont roll the volume and keep peak hold on

and there ya go. super numbers from a shitty amp

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i see why ray is mad, the guy posted up like he knew what he was talking about, making the stuff he posted seem like Facts when it was all Fiction, that could totally misinform and steer someone like me that comes here to read and research everyday in the wrong direction, At first i sort of was like o_O that thing actually puts out 3K? then when i read that it was on stock electrical and that made it sound fishy as fuck. Like a Double Filet-o-Fish from McDonalds.

i know how it happened. dont roll the volume and keep peak hold on

and there ya go. super numbers from a shitty amp

Actually your probably 100% right on that. I remember the first amp I ever clamped, I did this. But I quickly figured out it was wrong and didn't post on a forum about it.

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.

least the thread was laughable

Yes all in good fun guys but im to busy to come back do the work and satisfy you guys atm i have kids and i work in the oil field if any of you guys know thats hard long work so i dont really have time to go and do all this i barely had time to do my build but i will post pics sometime soon so i dont get banned if i havent been already but dont get your panties in a bunch im a busy person see how many posts i have im rarely on my computer got things to do other that sit here and argue with people i'll probably never meet so stay posted if you want to see proof i should have pics up in a couple days sorry about all the fuss this has caused peoples im out

Archived