Sampsonite Posted November 5, 2007 Report Posted November 5, 2007 Damn Straight Ni99a's Heres my school pic Now why is it so hard for me to get a half decent b*tch????????????????? --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
LSN2meBoom916 Posted November 5, 2007 Report Posted November 5, 2007 fuck a thief i stay ready fo dem haterz Looks like a Ruger. either .40 S&W or .45. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
bibby>Chode Posted November 5, 2007 Report Posted November 5, 2007 ME on the lake with my homeboy Trillville! Using my napspot at work to the fullest! Please no one take this the wrong way... (yes, that is me )
Penguin4x4 Posted November 5, 2007 Report Posted November 5, 2007 Oh my god I found the best picture........prolly ever....of me, hold uploading to photobucket.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN *+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon <~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves
Guest MegaloManiac Posted November 5, 2007 Report Posted November 5, 2007 trim them sideburns higher at ear lobe level atleast
goinpro Posted November 5, 2007 Report Posted November 5, 2007 me on halloween fucked up in Chico, Im the one on the left...I dont usually throw up the "T" 2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S HU: AVIC-D2 Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks Front Amp: Profile AP400x2 Rear Fill: None Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps) AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm) Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2) 260 Amp Iraggi Alternator
basshead Posted November 5, 2007 Report Posted November 5, 2007 Looks like a Ruger. either .40 S&W or .45. try again bro
LSN2meBoom916 Posted November 5, 2007 Report Posted November 5, 2007 try again bro No way!...? It's gotta be a Ruger....Like a P95 stainless.....? Maybe U just mean It's a 9mm? but that bore looks a lil chunky to be a 9. It IS stainless tho right? or is that just the flash messin w/ me? .....Lemme know if not I'll get it. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
audiofanaticz Posted November 5, 2007 Report Posted November 5, 2007 basshead seems to have his ethug pics, so i shall bring mine. gotta find them kwik K, keep in mind these are kinda old.... Oh, and I think these are reasons why people dont F**k with meh I miss the toys.. Oh well.
FieroGrande Posted November 5, 2007 Report Posted November 5, 2007 damn this thread is old.........i will search for a pic.........and post it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.