wrathchild281 Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 My brother and I cutting down a christmas tree. My ex and i before i moved from florida at a fsu game bridge jumping in southern oregon something ive been doin since i was young 225 Excessive Amperage Alt. 4 Yellow top batteries Pioneer AVH-6600 Kicker KQ5 2 FI 18 BTL's fully loaded 2 zx 2500.1's 4 ks6.5 coaxials 4 ks5.25 coaxials kx650.4 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2358078
paul Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 Dude, your a guy. Holy shit! For a second there buddy I thought you were a girl. I mean it was kinda awkward and everything especially with your avatar. A pic of some chick's taco. I was thinking to myself, "No way, a cool chick with that kind of avatar? This can't be. Hmmm." But thanks for clearing that up. Hell I was even going to ask if you got a boyfriend. But now that I know, ah,...Nevermind.
Amalan Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 Dude, your a guy. Holy shit! For a second there buddy I thought you were a girl. I mean it was kinda awkward and everything especially with your avatar. A pic of some chick's taco. I was thinking to myself, "No way, a cool chick with that kind of avatar? This can't be. Hmmm." But thanks for clearing that up. Hell I was even going to ask if you got a boyfriend. But now that I know, ah,...Nevermind. lol why would you think thats a pic of some chicks taco jeez get your mind out of the gutter
paul Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 lol why would you think thats a pic of some chicks taco jeez get your mind out of the gutter Ha Ha Ha.. Dude, are you sure? No, really? I...don't....know? I'm confused..
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 Ha Ha Ha.. Dude, are you sure? No, really? I...don't....know? I'm confused.. hahahhaha.. it is ok to be confused.. i thought the same thing... but the fuck do i know.... IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
roscoe1129 Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 So we got two "guys" up there ^^^^^who claim to be confused......hmmmmmm Peaches.......I love peaches....... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Shyne151 Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 Me and a couple my buddies after a keg race. Tequilla! summer random Me and the "girlfriend" as everyone calls her.. pshh My old grand prix before... And after... punk 16year old ran a stopsign I hit his blazer doing 65... he lost his license, I almost killed him luckily one of my roommates was there to stop me. I have one just like it again, only red... haven't done anything to it other than tint and a radio. I think I've got some pics of me working on bentley and an h2 we did at work somewhere... i gotta look for them. -Installer for Duke's Car Stereo 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune. RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4 Boston Acoustics SPG 555 Kenwood eXcelon 995 RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000
Bryan Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 its a peach in his avatar MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
roscoe1129 Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 So we got two "guys" up there ^^^^^who claim to be confused......hmmmmmm Peaches.......I love peaches....... its a peach in his avatarum yeah got that.... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Bryan Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 um yeah got that....not everyone will know what you mean by that MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.