Sundown Audio

db drive pd2000.1

thegr8cody

my db drive pd2000.1d is running at .66 daily in my integra. Stock alt, knu 1/0 and a northstar 210. Voltage drops to mid 13s. Great amps. I've seen them run 1/4 ohm daily with decent electrical. Ill fully stand behind that they do rated and more. Mine was clamped at 2460 on 12.9volts with a 1.77 box rise. Beast amps. I do wish they had 1/0 inputs instead of dual 4g..

times 5 cuz thats how many i want lol

but yeah there pretty badass amps

i figured you would vouch for them Jake. I'm very impressed with them. I will have mooooaaaaaaarrrr some day..

i still think it will run .33 when strapped to .66 daily

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

Sorry this thread got way off track. Bottom line its a good amp. I will tell you that the price that you quoted on Audiosavings is a b stock item. Mine was also, and i have three friends who have referbs that have had no issues with them at all. good luck with choosing! :clapping:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

• 2 weeks later...

You should get atleast 1000 to 1400 watts out of it.You figure if it only take 4ga in your only gonna get so much out of it.I couldnt find any kind of fuse ratings for it, but you can usually go on if it needs a 100 amp inline fuse you will get 1000 watts, 150 you will get 1500 watts and so on.

I am running the PD2000.1 right now in my civic on 4 15's wired @ 1ohm, I did have it @ .5ohm but dont have the juice to keep charge so I wired it back to 1ohm drawing 600rms from ea sub, I am pulling 14.3v and only dropping to 13.5, and its only a quarter the way turned up. I dialed this amp up to 3rd the way up and my charging system couldn't handle it lol, but I can say this, anyone that doubt these amps, dont, you will be surprised :drinks: The DB Platinum Pd2000.1 amps are monsters, and the fusing is 200A external, 100A per power line.. Just thought I would share :)

Audio Element Designs "A new level of Sound"

my db drive pd2000.1d is running at .66 daily in my integra. Stock alt, knu 1/0 and a northstar 210. Voltage drops to mid 13s. Great amps. I've seen them run 1/4 ohm daily with decent electrical. Ill fully stand behind that they do rated and more. Mine was clamped at 2460 on 12.9volts with a 1.77 box rise. Beast amps. I do wish they had 1/0 inputs instead of dual 4g..

You can fabricate 0ga adaptor the can pug into the 4ga inputs, then just run your 0ga into that.. I am planning on making some soon :D

Audio Element Designs "A new level of Sound"

Archived